Fifteen

Tine's POV

The next morning, I woke up with a slight head ache. My body feels heavy and my nose is stuffy. I crawl my way to the bathroom (not literally) to brush my teeth and get ready for school.

I texted Type to pick me up cause I can't clearly drive or I'll kill myself. I still want to have kids. After putting my clothes on, I waited for Type to arrive.  And in thirty or plus minutes, he arrived without Third. Maybe he's with his boyfriend.

"Tine, are you feeling fine?" Type asked while putting the back of his hand on my friend. He quickly took it back before clicking his tongue.

"You're hot." He said while putting his hands on his waist. I chuckled before replying.

"I know that, you don't have to constantly tell me." He rolled his eyes before grabbing my bag and helping me to stand up. He really went to my unit.

"Have you eaten breakfast yet?" He asked as he put my bag on the backseat. I nodded before going inside the passenger's seat.

"That's good, I don't want you to faint or something." He said before he starts driving is to the university.

Upon arriving, I can already feel that I'm about to faint any minute now. But I just shrugged it off cause maybe I'm just overthinking.

We walked on our seperate ways. I took a deep breath before walking in a fast pace to my locker cause my vision's blurry.

After taking all my stuffs, I walked my way to the classroom. But as soon as I took a step, everything went black. Next thing I know, I was lying on the floor, breathing heavily as I see people gathering around me. I just sighed before closing my eyes.