Thirty Seven

Sarawat's POV

The next morning, I woke up with a heavy feeling. And I just remembered what happened last night. I should've told him earlier.

I went to the campus in a gloomy mood. I feel like not talking to anyone right now. Well, except Man and Boss.

"Why is our prince charming so salty today?" Man asked while putting his arm on my shoulder.

"Yeah, what happened?" Boss said. I sighed before sitting on my chair. We're still waiting for our professor to arrive.

"I fucked up. I literally fucked up." I mumbled while resting my head on the arm rest. Man pats my back.

"What happened? Is it about Tine?" I nodded in response before looking at him.

"Man, I need your help. I can't stand the way Tine avoids me. Have you seen him? He literally just walked pass me without any words." I told him. He sat infront of me before cupping my cheeks.

"Listen here Sarawat Guntithanon. If you want him really bad, you have to do something. Just tell us what happened." I sighed before telling them the whole story without hesitations. After all, they're my friends.

"It's your fault. You should have told him earlier before hanging out with Earn." Boss said before hitting my head.

"He didn't even let me explained! And he has no idea that Earn has a boyfriend already. This is so frustrating." I just heard them sigh before our professor went inside the classroom.

°
The classes have ended and we're on our way to the field. This is my chance to make an apology. If I ever spotted Tine.

"Where is he?" I mumbled, still looking for Tine. I finally spotted him but in my disappointment, he's with that guy from the Faculty of Architecture.

"Hey, Wat. Our coach is--oh. Yikes. This is the time I tell you. You need to move quick or he'll slip away again." Man said while patting my back. I took a deep breath before walking towards them.

They are laughing and talking happily with each other. That made me furious. I pushed the guy away from him, shocking Tine and the other cheerleaders.

"Hey! What's your problem?!" The guy said as he tries to stand up. I went over to him and landed a punch on his jaw. I was about to punch him again when Tine pulled me and gave me a punch. That totally stunned me.

"What's wrong with you?! Why are you beating him up?!" Tine said in an angry tone. I wiped the blood from the corner of my lips as Man and Boss helps me to stand up.

"Why is he near you?! Is he too dumb to know the meaning of limits?!" I shouted back. Tine went over to the guy and helped him stand up.

"Tine. I can't stand seeing him near you--" I said as I reach for his hand, but he just shoved me away.

"Don't touch me! Why do you even care about me so much?! Why are you acting like this?! Why are you confusing me!"

"Because I like you, Tine!" The whole field was quite and they're all looking at us with a shocked expression.

I look at Tine, is he tearing up? I walk towards him but before I could even touch him, he run away. I sighed before trying to run after him, but Man and Boss just told me to give him some time.

I sighed before we went back to the field to calm me down.