Twenty Three

Tine's POV

"Nuisance?" I stood at my place before slowly turning back to face him. He was holding two cups of iced latté.

"Hey, Sarawat. What are you doing here?" Pear said, breaking the awkward tension. Sarawat just look at her before turning his attention to me.

"I was about to visit you on the field. But I guess you already had your coffee with someone." He said before placing the other coffee down the table, leaving the café with Man and Boss.

I stood there in uttered shock, so as Pear. I glance at the cup it has my name written on it. Is he jealous? I look at Pear and she was also looking at me.

"Is he jealous?"

"He's jealous." We both said in chorus. I sighed before taking the cup of latté and a small smile was plastered on my lips.

"Let's go now." I said to Pear before heading back to the field.

°
Sarawat's POV

I went back to the music club and P'Dim was looking at me. I've been fixing the chords of my guitar for the last thirty minutes now.

"Ey, what's wrong?" He said as he sat beside me. I sighed before shaking my head. I can still not get over the scene I saw earlier at the café. Why am I feeling like this?

"Is it about something or someone?" I lifted my head up before chuckling.

"I was just disappointed." I mumbled. P'Dim nodded before patting my back. I smiled at him before standing up. I should go and change now, we still have some training to do.