Twenty Eight

Tine's POV

The day went well for the three of us. We decided to walk home, but I told them that I will buy some things for my room. So, they went home first before I do. It was 7 o'clock when they left.

I stroll around the mall trying to search for some stuffs that I will need. I went inside a furniture shop, maybe I can find a mini drawer here. But to my utter disappointment, I haven't found one. So I left the shop.

I stroll around for a little more until I decided to take a seat for a second. I'm hungry, again. I fetched my wallet from my pocket and went to search for a cookie shop.

I came across this bakery, and I bet they sell cookies here. And yes! Finally! Some brown sugar cookies. My favourite.

"Hello! How much is a bucket of your brown sugar cookies?" I asked excitedly.

"It will be 600 baht, sir." I smiled at her before giving him my credit card. After paying, I took my cookies and sat besides the window.

Maybe I'll just go search for the drawer tomorrow. I'll bring my brother with me since he knows a lot about this furniture world.

As I was staring of a distance, someone gave my shoulder a tap. And it was Man, Sarawat's friend.

"Oh, hey! What are you doing here?" I asked him. He took a seat infront of me while smiling.

"You know, just strolling around. How about you?" He asked before taking a piece of cookie.

"I'm looking for some furnitures for my room. Where are your friends?"

"Who?" He asked while texting someone on his phone.

"What do you mean who? Sarawat and Boss?" I said while taking a sip from the free milk they gave me.

"Ah! Sarawat's busy, so as Boss. Hey, let's take a picture." He said before taking his phone out. He snapped few pictures with me before bidding goodbye. That was strange.

I checked my wrist watch and it was already 7:30. Why am I getting paranoid? I sighed before standing up. As I was about to exit the store, I bumped into someone.

"Sorry! I didn't meant to-- what the hell are you doing here?!" I asked, a little bit confused and annoyed.

He just chuckled before fixing my collar. I glared at him while raising my eyebrows.

"Man said that you were busy."

"And you actually believed him?" He aswered back before showing me a picture of me and Man on his instagram. Aish!

"Aish, Saraleo! You told him to follow me, don't you?!" I said before hitting his arm. He scoffs at me before walking away.

"Where are you going?! I'm not done talking to you! Ey, Saraleo!"

"Just follow me, will you? And stop shouting. People are looking at you." He said before walking away. I looked around me and he was right.

I blushed before following him. Where is he taking me now? We went up the escalator until it brought us to the cinema?!

"What are we doing here?!"

"Two tickets please." Why the fuck is he ignoring me?! I stood behind him while pouting and eating my cookies.

"Who bought that?" He asked while looking at my cookies. I rolled my eyes at him before answering.

"I bought this!" I said in a shouting voice.

"You don't need to shout. Come, the movie's about to start." He said before grabbing my hand. We went inside the cinema and the next thing I knew, he took me out for a movie date.