Epilogue

Now that Tine and Sarawat are seeinf each other again, problems are not possible to happen again, right?

It all started with Tine making fun with Sarawat's name, now he is loving the way it comes out from his lips. Maybe, he also want Sarawat's surname to be his just like his boyfriend.

"Tine~ I just heard that you and Sarawat are dating again." Type said while putting his arm around the lad's shoulder. Tine could only nod and smile at the response.

"So, when's the wedding?" Third jokes. Tine stops walking as he decided to ride Third's question.

"Hm, I don't know. I should be asking you that question. Since Khai has proposed to you, when's the wedding?" He teases. Third blushed before hitting Tine on his chest.

"We need Chimon to graduate kinder garten first!" Third said while blushing.

As they keep on teasing each other, Sarawat and his friends passed by them, with Sarawat pulling Tine with him.

"Wat? What the hell?"

"Yeah, I love you. Now, let's go home and prepare for our date." Sarawat said as he holds his boyfriend's hand. Tine just smiled at him, placing a kiss on Wat's cheeks.

"And yes, I do have plans on marrying you. In the future so stop pouting." They make their way to Sarawat's car, entering it as they drive away from the university.

- THE END -

A/N;

Thank you everyone for reading this story!! I wish you guys like it. I'll comeback with a better story soon!