Thirty Two

Tine's POV

I was walking on the hallway while looking at my surroundings. I'm so relieved that Green isn't bothering me anymore. But I'm just wondering, what happened to Green?

I shrugged the thought off before opening my locker. I took some books inside. I sighed before closing the door, locking it.

"Ey Tine!" I was startled when Green showed up right infront of my face. I held my chest as I glare at him. Maybe I spoke to soon.

"Green? What are you doing here? Don't you have classes today?" I asked him. He looks from his left and right before shaking his head.

"I have no classes today. And besides, I missed you." He said while clinging to my arm. I tried to make him leave but he's too stubborn.

"It's been a week since the last time I saw you." He cooes. I sighed in defeat before walking my way to class with him clinging to me.

Some professors were looking at us weirdly. This is so embarassing. Why is he like this?

"Green, you can leave now. I have classes to attend." I said while taking his grip off of me. He just pouts before tightening his grip to me. Someone please help me.

"Green, Tine has a class to attend. Let go of him." A random man said, which made me and Green look to whoever said that.

"Who are you?" Green said while he slowly loosen his grip.

The man chuckled before wrapping his arms around Green, distracting him completely. This is my chance to run. I run to my class, leaving them behind. I can't be late for class again.

°
Third Person's POV

Aftee Tine's class ended, he quickly went out of the room and went to the cafeteria, when suddenly the man from earlier stopped him.

"You're in a rush, Tine." The man said while giving Tine's shoulder a pat. Tine just smiled at him shyly.

"Yes P', my friends are waiting for me. By the way, thank you for your help earlier. If it wasn't for you I would've been late for my first class." Tine said while smiling. But he forgot to ask the senior's name.

"Oh, by they way. What's your name, P'?" The other man chuckled before putting his arm around Tine's shoulder, which startled him.

"Just call me Mil." The guy named 'Mil' said. Tine nodded before remembering his waiting friends.

"Ah! P'Mil, I need to go. I'll just talk to you later." Tine said before rushing to the cafeteria.

Mil lowly chuckled before whispering to himself. "What a cutie. I want him." He sighed before walking away.