Four

Tine's POV

After a long day of walking around the campus, we've finally reached our final destination, the football team's locker area. The smell here is so strong like, I can't even explain.

"Why are you blocking your nose, Tine? Don't you like the smell of men?" Type teased while nudging me on my side. I just shook me head before heading out of the room, but soon blocked by a certain someone.

It was the guy who saved me from Green. He's looking at me coldly, one eyebrow raised. I looked down, trying to get out of the room, but this guy over here is still blocking me.

"Ah, do you mind?!" I bursted out before pushing him away from the door. I walked my way to my locker to get my things.

I'm so pissed right now. Who is he to block that door? Is that even his property? Tsk! Bullshit.

I was searching for my phone, but it's nowhere to be found. I even checked my bag and pocket. Oh my God, don't tell me I lost it.

I was busy panicking internally when someone pushed my locker door shut, cornering me between it. I slowly opened my eyes and saw....that guy again.

"Seriously?! What's your problem?!" I tried pushing him off, but he won't even move a bit.

"Looking for this?" He pulled something out of his pocket, and it was my phone. I looked at him before attempting to take it from  him.

"Seriously! Just give me my phone back!" O tried reaching it from his back, but he just put it back inside his pocket.

"Kiss me first." He said, looking at me seriously.

What the hell is wrong with this fucker. I glared at him before kicking his leg, which made him move.

"Ah! Shit!" He whinces in pain before I reached for his pocket to take my phone while he rides the pain.

I quickly took my stuff and run out of the campus. That should be his lesson.