Thirty One

Tine's POV

Me, Type, and Third are on our way to the university. I can't still forget what saraleo did to me last night. He just stole my first kiss!

"Tine, you're not so hyper today." Type said while looking at the mirror infront of him.

"Yeah, what happened? Are you sick again?" Third asked. I shook my head before leaning on the window.

The ride was quite until we reached the university. I bid them goodbye as soon as they dropped me off at my faculty. I sighed before walking to my locker to get my stuffs. After that, I headed over to my first class.

°
Sarawat's POV

I was looking for Tine the whole day. I haven't seen him in a while, I mean today. I sighed before walking towards P'Air.

"Why are you sulking, Sarawat?" She asked while handing me my guitar. I sighed before shaking my head. She nods before leaving me.

I started playing Scrubbs 'Everything'. I always find this song relaxing whenever I'm feeling something.

After I finished the song, I looked at my  wrist watch and classes are ending soon. Sighing, I carried my guitar with me, walking towards Tine's faculty to fetch him up.

Upon arriving, I saw him sitting on the stairs, looking through his phone. I smiled at how cute he is. Although sometimes he's annoying, I find that cute for him.

I slowly walked towards him, giving his shoulder a pat. He looks at me before smiling.

"Took you long enough." He said while patting away some dust on his uniform. I chuckled before fetching my keys inside my pocket.

"Yeah, sorry about that. Let's go?" I asked him. He nodded before we started walking our way to the parking lot.

I opened the door for him before going inside. I started the engine and drive our way to my house.

I parked my car at the alleyway, pulling the keys off. We went out of the car and went inside my house.

"Is this a room or a haunted house?" He said while putting his bag down on the chair. I chuckled before putting away the stuffs on my bed.

I sat on it, tapping the space beside me. I heard him sighed before sitting next to me.

"Go get the other guitar." I told him. He sighed before standing up, getting the guitar which is leaning on the wall.

I took the guitar from him. He looks shocked when I did that.

"What's with that face?"

"Why are you taking the guitar from me?!" He whined.

"This is still out of tune, I'll just tune it first before starting." I said and started my work with the guitar.

He flopped down on the bed. Glaring at him, he looks like he's about to sleep. Seriously, this guy.

After tuning the guitar, I woke him up from his nap. He looks at me with an annoyed expression. I handed him the guitar before placing my hand on the C chord. He seems like he's following me, but I'm not sure if he's doing it right.

I strummed the string twice. I look at him, signalling him to do the same. Yes, he did what I just told him to do, but as usual for begginners, he messed up. I sighed at him before holding his hand, guiding him.

"This is the C chord. What you just did, was the D chord." He just hummed in response before doing the C chord again.

I smiled at him before starting to play Scrubbs 'Everything' again. I sang the song with all my heart, but I noticed that Tine isn't playing the guitar anymore. He's looking at me while I play the guitar. That made me smile, so I sang it and to my surprise, he sang the song with me. We ended the song with all smiles.

"Hey, you didn't told me that you're a fan of them!" He said before sitting up.

"Hmm? I should be the one asking you that." I saw him smile before chuckling.

"You can take the guitar with you. You still need a lot to learn." I said before patting his head.