Sixteen

Tine's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and to my surprise, I was inside the clinic. Here I am, laying comfortably on the bed. But the big question is how did I end up here?

"Oh, you're awake. Thank God." The nurse said before giving me a smile. I smiled back at her before asking.

"How did I ended up here?" I winced in pain as I can still feel my head stinging. She smiled at me before handing me a cup of water.

"Someone brought you here. He said he saw you laying on the floor as if you were dead." The nurse said. I just nodded before handing her the cup, thanking her.

"Where is he?"

"Oh, he went out to get you food." She said as he fixes her stuff and papers. Who brought me here? I'm sure it's not Third cause that guy can't even lift his boyfriend. Neither is Type cause he's on the other side.

The door openes but the curtain is blocking my view so I can't really point out who came in. I sighed before looking at my phone.

"Ey Tine, what happened? I told you to just stay at home." Type said with Third on his side.

"We brought you some fruits." Third said before giving me the small basket. I smiled at him before thanking him.

"Who brought me here?" I asked.

They looked at each other before shrugging their shoulders.

"No idea. We just got out from class." Type said while raising his brows.

Suddenly, the door opened again. And to my surprise, it was Green. He gave Third and Type a glare before walking towards me.

"My Tine!! Here, I brought you some bread." He said while pinching my cheeks. I smiled at him before thanking him.

"How did you even know that he's here?" Third asked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Hmm, just heard the gossips." Green said before glaring at Type. Seriously, if they fight, that will be the greatest fight in the history.

I was about to take my bag when the door opened again. Who is it this time? I heard the nurse talking to a man with a deep voice before he went inside the curtain. It was Sarawat.

He looks at everyone around and I can see Green giving him a death glare.

"What are you doing here?!" Green started. Sarawat just sighed before handing me two plastic bags full of.....food?

I looked at him and he just nodded at me. He then turn around to face Green.

"I brought him here, got a problem with that?" He said before leaving the clinic.

Green was left dumbfounded before he follows Sarawat out of the clinic. I looked at the plastic bags he gave me before Third squeals.

"Is Sarawat courting you?" Type said as he look at me.

I blushed before shaking my head.

"Then why did he gave you that much of a food?" Third asked. I sighed before disregarding their questions.

I packed my stuff before exiting the clinic. Of course I gave the old nurse the other fruit basket and she thanked me.