Forty

A year had passed since Sarawat and Tine started dating. They are all lovey dovey and all that crazy shit couples do. Which is sweet because they're the realest couple.

Tine's POV

"Tine, are you free later?" Sarawat asked me as I put my stuffs inside the locker. I looked at him with a confused look.

"Why?"

"I want to take you somewhere." He said while smiling. I chuckled before nodding. He walked me to my class, giving me a kiss on my cheek before leaving.

The class started pretty normally. After the day Sarawat confessed to me, I feel so light hearted. He is so caring and he really likes to show how much he loves me. The best boyfriend indeed.

°
Class ended and I'm on my way to the parking lot where Sarawat asked me to see him. When I arrived, I saw him standing beside his car, patiently waiting for me. I smiled before walking towards him.

"Took you long enough." He said with a pout on his lips. I chuckled before pecking his little pout. He just blushed and smiled at me before opening the passenger's door for me. I went inside his car and put my bag on the backseat.

"Where are you taking me tho?" I asked him while putting my seatbelt on. He started the engine and starts driving.

"It's a surprise. I know you'll like it." He said while focusing on the road. I sighed before nodding. I trust him anyways. I lean my head on the window before drifting off to sleep.

°
I stirred up from my sleep when I felt a finger poking my cheek. I looked at whoever is doing it, and to my surprise it was Sarawat. I groaned before closing my eyes again.

"Tine, we're here. Wake up." He said in a soft tone. I didn't even open my eyes again. I heard him sigh and then silence.

"We can comeback tomorrow--" i didn't even let him finished when I quickly jolted up from my sleeping position, fixing myself.

"A suite? What are we going to do here?" I asked him while looking at the building infront of us. He chuckled before going out of the car.

I followed him inside to the front desk. He talks to the lady before getting what is supposed to be a room key. We went to the elevator and to the designated room. We went inside and it was empty, ofcourse.

"Wow! This is bigger than my room!" I said as I roamed my eyes around. It was a big suite. With a second floot!

"Let's go upstairs." He said before heading to the stairs. I followed him and we went to a room with a single bed in it. The rooms kinda empty aside from the drawer and the bed. The view here is breathtaking. You can actually see the city crystal clear.

"To be honest, this is bigger than my room." I said while looking outside the window. He went behind me and gave me a back hug. I smiled while taking deep breaths.

"Tine, I've been thinking about it for a while now." He said. I turned around to face him. What is he talking about?

"Thinking about what?"

"Us. It's been a year sinced we became official. So, I bought this place for us." He said while holding both of my hands. I'm still confused.

"You bought this? For what?"

"Tine..." he called. I waited for him to say another word. He sighed before continuing. "I don't know if you'll like this idea but...."

"Move in with me."

°°°°
What's up luvies!! So, I decided to skip a year after Sarawat confessed his feelings for Tine. Just like in the series. But I hope you enjoyed this story as much as i enjoyed writing this. We're nearing the end of the story😭 Don't worry, there's still 3 eps left (in the series)

Please follow my second account lourdejisoos_too.. thank you guys for reading and supporting this story! Ily guys💕💕