Fourteen

Tine's POV

The class hours ended without me attending the first one. What will be my excuse if my professor asked me why I didn't attended her class. I sighed as I walk my way to the parking lot.

The soccer field is visible here and I can see some of the players are, well ofcourse, playing. I sighed before opening the door of my car, when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I looked back and it was Sarawat.

"What do you want now?" I asked him while crossing my hands over my chest. He look at me before raising his eyebrow.

"You're going home already?" He asked. I nodded. He hums in response before looking to his watch and mouthing numbers.

"What are you--?"

"One."

"TiiiIIiiIiinnNnnnNne!!" I look over my side to see Green running towards me. I look at him and he's also looking at Green with this annoyed expression.

"What are you doing here, Sarawat? Aren't you supposed to be on that soccer field and not with my Tine?" Green said while giving Sarawat a look.

I scratched my nape before Sarawat grabbed my hand and we started walking to the soccer field.

"H-Hey, where are you taking me?" I asked him as I tried to take my hand back, but he refuses.

"Yah! Where are you taking him?!" Green said before grabbing my other hand. And the game of tug wars started. Sarawat tugging me to the left, while Green on the right. I can already feel that I'll be seperated in to twos.

But before I could even scream, Sarawat already let me go, making me stumble and fall flat on my butt. I look at him whilr wincing. He just turn his back and started walking to the soccer field.

"Tine! Are you okay?!" Green said before helping me to stand up. I thanked him after before running back to my car, driving myself home.

That Sarawat is really getting into my nerves.