Part 3

You received a message from Korra, inviting you to meet up at night. She needed your help, and you were more than willing to assist her. Despite it not being a special occasion, you still wanted to be useful and supportive to her.

As you made your way to the designated spot, Korra and Naga were already waiting for you.

Y/n: Hey Korra, how's it going? So, what's the plan for tonight?

Korra: We're just here to explore different places and have some fun.

Y/n: Sounds like a great idea. We could use a break after all that training.

You hopped onto Naga's back, and the three of you set off, navigating through the city streets. There were so many places you wanted to visit, but you were mindful of your budget. Nonetheless, you were excited for the night ahead.

The restaurant you eventually chose was perfect, offering a diverse array of mouth-watering dishes. Your appetite was unstoppable as you eagerly ordered a bit of everything on the menu.

Y/n: I'll take one of everything, please.

You, Korra, and Naga sat down to feast on the delightful food. Each bite was a delight, and you relished in the flavors. As you indulged in the meal, you chatted and laughed, enjoying each other's company.

Y/n: This place is fantastic. We should definitely plan to come back with more friends next time.

Korra agreed, and you both discussed potential future outings, full of excitement for what was to come.

As the night progressed, you couldn't help but admire Korra's strength and confidence. She was like a force of nature, exuding power and determination. It made you think about the idea of having a romantic partner in your life, someone who could match your spirit and complement your strengths.

The thought of finding someone special had crossed your mind before, and your mother had often encouraged you to seek companionship. While you didn't see Korra solely as a girl, you admired her for her strong-willed personality and impressive skills. There was something about her that made you feel a connection, a sense of kinship.

As the night wore on, you soaked in the vibrant atmosphere of the city, feeling grateful for the wonderful memories you were creating with Korra. You were content, knowing that you had made a true friend in her, and that this was just the beginning of many more adventures together.

Y/n: So, Korra, what are your thoughts on Mako?

Korra: Oh, uh, he's just a really cool guy. A talented firebender and a good teammate.

Y/n: Come on, you can't fool me with that. I see the way you look at him sometimes, like there's something more there.

Korra blushed, trying to hide her feelings.

Korra: I don't know what you're talking about. He's just a friend and a teammate.

Y/n: Hmm, I'm not convinced. But it's okay if you don't want to talk about it. Just know that I'm here for you if you ever need to talk.

As you continued walking with Korra and Naga, you enjoyed the night breeze. It felt good to be out and about, exploring the city with your friend. You didn't have any specific plans for the evening, just going wherever the night took you.

Y/n: You know, Korra, this city is so amazing. There's so much to see and do here.

Korra: Yeah, it's pretty great. I never get tired of exploring Republic City.