Book two: Chapter 5

Cut to an aerial shot of the Republic City harbor, where Varrick's yacht is docked. Y/n steps out of the yacht, followed by Varron. Chief Lin Beifong notices them and walks up to Y/n and Varron.

Lin: (raising an eyebrow) Well, well. Look who's back. Just in time to add more excitement to the city.

Y/n: (grinning) Hey, Chief Beifong, you know me, always bringing the party wherever I go.

Lin: (dryly) Yeah, I've noticed.

Y/n: (more seriously) But trust me, Chief, we're here to help.

Korra walks up to Y/n, giving him a warm smile.

Korra: (playfully) Party's over, Y/n. We've got some serious business to take care of.

Y/n: (putting on a serious expression) You're right, Korra. Time to show the city what we're made of.

Lin: (sighs) Y/n, I hope you're not planning on causing any more chaos.

Y/n: (raising his hands innocently) Me? Chaos? Nah, Chief, you've got me all wrong.

Korra: (teasingly) He's just a big teddy bear, Chief. You'll see.

Lin: (shaking her head) Just make sure to keep that "teddy bear" in check.

Mako approaches, his expression stern.

Mako: (nodding at Y/n) Good to have you back, buddy.

Y/n: (grinning) You know it, Mako. Ready to light up the city with some good vibes?

Mako: (smirks) Let's hope you're not planning any firework shows.

Varron: (joining in) Oh, come on, Mako! You know Y/n's all about bringing the fun.

Varrick, who had been listening, jumps in with excitement.

Varrick: And speaking of fun, we've got a meeting with President Raiko tomorrow to get those troops on board.

Y/n: (nodding) That's the spirit, Varrick! Let's show them that the Southern Water Tribe isn't backing down.

Mako: (sighs) Fine, I'm in. But no pranks, okay?

Y/n: (playfully saluting) No pranks, officer Mako. Just good old-fashioned heroics.

Y/n: You know, I think it might be best if you take a breather for this one.

Korra: What do you mean?

Y/n: Well, having you front and center picking sides won't exactly help the situation. Maybe play it cool, stay neutral for now. It might help keep things from getting too heated.

Korra: I can't just stay neutral. The North attacked my home. I'm here to rally support from the Republic for the South's defense.

Varrick: Zhu Li's already got a meeting with the president set up for us tomorrow. We'll convince him to back us up.

Mako: For now, do what you can. I'm off to work.

Asami joins the group briefly before heading off.

Asami: (smiling) I better check on my factory. Catch you guys later.

Korra: (determined) And I'm going to find out more about this peace march. We've got work to do.

The group disperses, ready to take on the challenges ahead, with Y/n and Varron adding their unique energy and determination to the mix.

Varron: So I guess that we have started a war. And we will be the ones to finish this.

Korra: We kinda did.