Part 4

You know that it was really late at night, but you wanted to check if Korra was doing okay. Even though you may not be that close with her, you feel the need to make sure she is okay. You walk over to where she is sleeping, trying to be as quiet as possible. You see that she is sleeping, her body fidgeting with signs of a bad nightmare about the recent events. You gently grab her shoulders and shake her.

Y/n: Korra! Wake up!

Korra: Y/n?

Y/n: I know it was a tough ordeal we went through, and I just wanted to check if you're alright.

Korra: I'm fine. Thank you for asking.

Y/n: The whole thing with him taking away their bending is just insane. But I'm sure we can find a way to defeat someone with that kind of power. All we can do now is have faith.

It may seem like we can't beat this guy, but I believe we can.

The past few days have been intense. Bolin got captured by the Equalists, so Korra, Mako, and I had to rescue him.

Later that night, we witnessed Amon in action, taking away someone's bending. It seemed impossible, but he has that terrifying power.

To add to our troubles, we don't have enough money for the Pro-Bending Championship, so the Fire Ferrets might not be able to compete.

Right now, I'm helping Korra with her Airbending techniques. She and I have been spending a lot of time together since she joined the Fire Ferrets.

As we practice, the radio suddenly cuts out, and Amon's voice fills the air.

Amon: Good evening, my fellow Equalists. This is your leader, Amon. The Republic Council may have labeled me public enemy number one, but our revolution won't be stopped.

Korra looks worried, so I walk over and turn off the radio.

Y/N: Ignore him, Korra.

Korra: Yeah, you're right.

I move closer to her.

Y/N: It's okay to feel concerned, but don't let him get to you.

Korra: I know, it's just seeing him take away that guy's bending was unsettling.

Y/N: I understand. But remember, Amon won't stand a chance against the Avatar.

She smiles.

Korra: Thanks for the reassurance.

Y/N: You're welcome. Just know that I have your back. If and when you decide to face Amon, I'll be right there with you.

Korra: I can't ask you to put yourself at risk for me.

Y/N: You don't have to ask. I've made up my mind. We're in this together.

Korra's cheeks turn slightly red.

Korra: I appreciate it, Y/N.

Y/N: No need to thank me. Now let's focus on our training.

We resume our practice with determination, ready to face whatever challenges come our way.

Varron's POV

I strolled through the busy streets of Republic City, searching for something to eat. Being new to the city, I wasn't familiar with all the best places yet. As I wandered around, I spotted Mako talking to a girl with a cool-looking moped and a helmet. They seemed to be having a good time, and I couldn't help but be curious about their conversation.

Varron: Hey.

Mako: Hey, Varron.

Varron: So, what are you two chatting about?