●Chapter:7●

Person's POV:

After dinner, they finished their prefect duties and headed to bed, Hermione dreaming about the Malfoys and emerald rings made of Stygian iron and Draco, dreaming of Hermione and apples.

(The next morning)
Hermione's POV:

I woke up snuggled up to Draco. I didn't feel like going to Hogsmeade today. I just wanted to finish reading that piece from Wizarding Families and of course learn ahead for the week with Draco.

I turned around to face my boyfriend and I place a chaste kiss on his nose. He looked cute when he was asleep.

Like he didn't have been through a lot but he was still strong. It was one of the many thing about him which I admired

I then tried to get out of bed without working him up but it was impossible so I just laid back comfortably and dozed for a bit.

When I became restless, I began to tickle the little fuzz he'd gotten on his chin from not shaving.

Draco's POV:

*Hermione and I are walking towards the light, I'm not sure what is there but I'm with her so I don't care. Then I feel something tickle my chin, it's persistent;it just won't stop. I attempt to scratch it to realise it's not there anymore but I'm holding something.*

Then I wake up. I realised that it was a dream but I was holding 'Mione's hands and then I smiled up at her.

"Morning babe," my voice was raspy. "

"Morning,how did you sleep," her sweet voice replied. "Great, but waking up was way better", I countered with a smirk.

"I don't want to go to Hogsmeade today," Hermione said. "Why?", I asked.

"I want to study a bit", she replied. " Well I'd stay with you if you want but let's decide after breakfast,Okay?"

"Sure, let me go shower then," she said getting up from the bed  gathering her stuff to bath.

Third Person's POV:

Hermione heads towards her dorm after her bath and decides to wear a maroon tank crop top with black ripped beans and her usual black Vans.

She then grabs her book bag and heads to the Great Hall for breakfast.

(In the Great Hall)
She sits at her usual spot beside Draco on the Gryffindor table.

Today, she had fried egg,baked beans, sausage and bacon which she washed down with a spot of coffee.

(Hermione's breakfast)

The minute Draco sat down with his hash browns, she stole two and crunched it down.

He just ignored her like it was nothing. He didn't even groan in agitation.

"What's up? Is something wrong?" she asked.

He didn't reply. "I'm sorry I took your hash browns.", she said with a worried look. " It's fine",he said with no emotion.

It was like he'd gone stark cold again. This wasn't like him. Hermione asked again more quietly, "What's wrong."

"Nothing", he said staring at the wall.

She surprised because just an hour ago he was smirking at her.

Hermione leaves after a few minutes to the ROR.

(In the ROR)
Hermione stays in the ROR for a couple of hours, she tries to find the book in which she read about the Mea Semper ring but she can't.

Instead she finds a book called " Fairy Magic, A Beginner's Guide.

The blurb of this book is what intrigued Hermione, it read;
"Fairy magic is one branch of magic that is mostly underrated. It is one of the most powerful branches of magic. It is the only branch of magic that can be learnt by others of a different kind, that is, non-fairy folk."

Hermione perused the book for a while and came up in a chapter with the heading, "The Fairy Undoing Spell"

The Fairy Undoing spell, according to the book, was a spell which undid every spell in the world.

No matter how long the spell in the world or how powerful the caster was.

The incantation was:

"Revel Sera, Quiero Sera;
   Expangeramino sera ;
   Se revelis; Nox."

It was a spell that needs no wand. The movement for the spell was crossing the arms briefly over the individual or object and then uncrossing them in an opening manner whilst saying the last word in the incantation, "NOx."

Hermione tore a bit of parchment jotted the incantation down and put the piece in her pocket.

She then settled into the ROR for a nap.

A/N:
Happy Sunday and Father's  day, you guys.
Chapter 7 is up!!!!
Don't forget to like,share and comment.
And if you don't mind, follow me too??
Next chapter will be up Sunday as usual.
Till the next one...

~Camilla❤️