●Chapter:1●

Hermione's POV:

I apparate from my apartment to King's Cross Station and go straight to Platform 9 3/4 quarters for the Hogwarts Express.

I meet up with the girls;Ginny,Luna and Lavender. They bombard me with questoons and hugs.

Luna says over the din,"Mione! Where've you been? We were at Ginny's for the summer."

"Sorry guys. I went to Australia to see my parents back.", I answer shyly hoping they wouldn't ask how it went but then Lavender piped up," Well?How did it go?"

Fortunately for me, Ginny realized I wasn't ready to talk about it and shushed Lavender. I gave her a grateful look and we go to put down our luggage.

Then suddenly, a pair of really strong arms wrap themselves arounf my waist.

I turned to see who it was and found my self face to face with a certain platinum -haired, silver eyed ferret.

I felt his eyes melt into mine as mine were doing to his and he said,"Well hello,Granger."

"Ferret", I replied coldly. I expected him to lash out  but instead he said , "Now,now, Granger is that how you talk to your boyfriend?".

I wanted to say it wasn't  true but I couldn't because it was. Yeah,me ,Hermione Granger dating Draco Malfoy. A few years ago I would have said this is not possible but look now it is!

"I guess you're  right.", I said pointedly to which he said ,"What's that Granger? I'm right? Well that's a first." "Don't  get use to it.", I replied scowling.

He turned me around to face him and said,"Now, I hate that frown on your face. Good thing I know how to change it."

"No, you don't", I said starting our banter. "Yes I do,I'm pretty sure I can.",he said. "Well, you're wrong, I'm not surprised you are because you are a-"

My sentence was cut short by him pressing his lips onto mine in a soft kiss. I kissed him back tenderly until I heard a cough and turned around.

"Um, sorry to interrupt but Harry and Ron are heading this way. So I thought I could give you guys a heads up.",Luna said shyly. "Thanks,Luna.",I said gratefully.

Then I turn back to Draco. He grinned and said,"So,you were saying?" "Nice try Dray"- I said with a smirk -"But I was just about to say that I wasn't surprised because"- I took a big step back "you're a ferret."

Then he stopped grinning then I grinned then he smiled. I know right, he smiled! Then he said ,"But at least you have to admit you're wrong because,if you didn't realise, you're smiling."

And I realised it was true  I was angry that he was right for the se ond time today but couldn't  stop smiling because Draco looked really happy when he smiled unlike when he smirked. It just made him look mischievous.

"Ugh, I can't stand you anymore."I said and all he said was, "Come on, I already know that I'm irresistible. " "Whatever. I'm  off. You know where to find me."

I walked into my compartment. I heard a scream after me, "See you at Hogwarts, babe!" I ignored him then Ron and Harry walked in. " Just saw Malfoy. Seems he got his swagger back." I laughed and say, "I know right. He's changed after the war."

Harry's POV:

Hermione's acting strange she kind of lit up when I mentioned Draco's name.

"Hermione where's  Ginny", I asked. " I dunno. Maybe she's  gossiping with Parvati, Lavender and Luna.",she replied.

"Ginny gossips?", I ask.   "Yeah, but she says she's just 'exchanging rumours'. Typical Ginng. Always finding an excuse for everything." "Don't  forget everyone", Ron added. We laughed.

Colin came in and said that McGonagall wanted Hermione  so she went.

Hermione's POV:
I got oriented with Dray because he was head boy. We snogged a bit and went out for our bags. Dray smells and tastes like vanilla and spear mint. How come I never noticed.

Draco's POV:
She tasted and smelt like chocolate and roses.  Kinda weird  but nice.

A/N:
I've just finished with chapter one.
Anyone up for chapter  2 on Sunday??
If you guys want it earlier just tell me.
Comment your favourite Harry Potter characters and your house.
I'm a Slytherin.
Don't forget to Like,Vote and Follow me.
If you do all and comment "I'm  a Potterhead"  
I'll follow you.😁
Stay beautiful.

~Camilla❤