●Chapter:14●

Hermione's POV

After Draco and I settled everything, we went straight to bed. Tomorrow was Monday and we didn't want to be late to class.

Third Person's POV

Hermione and Draco woke up and headed to breakfast hand in hand.

Everyone who saw them was pleased ro know that they were back together. The fight they had yesterday had spread like wildfire around the school and people even thought Ron was involved at one point.

After breakfast with the gang, Hwrmione, Harry and the other Gryffindors went into the Transfiguration classroom for their first lesson of the day.

Today, they were mastering full human transfiguration.

After the lesson, Hermione headed uo to the fourth floor of the castle for her Arithmancy lesson.

It was one of her additional subjects that she had decided to keep doing.

After lessons, lunch and a few more lessons, all of the Gryffindor gang, Draco and Luna met up at the Quidditch field to watch the tryouts for the Gryffindor Quidditch team.

Hermione's POV

I wasn't interested in watching the tryouts so I told Dray that I'd just be in the library.

"Babe, no. You'll spend more time in there than with me as it is. If you don't want to watch then fine, we'll both not watch them. ", Draco said.

I could tell he really wanted to spend time with me. "I can't ask you to give up watching tryouts just for me.", I replied.

"Then it's good you won't have to. I've already given them up.", he said with a beaming smile on his face.

"Come on, let's head back to the dorms. I never got to finish Jane Eyre with you. " And with that we walk back to the castle.

As we read Jane Eyre, Draco was able to convince the house elves to give us some hot chocolate and biscuits.

Okay, he didn't have to convince them but he did have to beg them in order to leave the kitchen and had to deny all the extra food they were giving him.

As we read in we eventually dozed off.

The next morning, both of us woke up extremely early due to the time we slept.

We both headed down for breakfast after dawdling for a while.

As we all ate, Dray, Ginny and Harry bagan making little jibs at each other.

The first Quidditch game was this Saturday and as usual it was between Slytherin and Gryffindor. Blaise joined the table and joined Draco in making friendly jibs at the Gryffindor Quidditch team captain and his girlfriend, the team's best Chaser.

This teasing and bickering went on the rest of the day during classes, in the corridor, at lunch, everywhere.

Not only among the opposing players but members of the houses as well. Some less friendlier that the next and so by dinner I had officially had enough.

Quidditch; Quidditch; Quidditch; it was like the word was haunting me everywhere I went.

Saturday surely couldn't have been so far away. The day of the match I wore a pick off the shoulder, knitted sweater with jeans and knee high boots.

I decided to wear a Gryffindor scarf to show my support for my friends and began to search all over my room for something to represent Slytherin too; I didn't want it to seem like I was picking sides.

I didn't find anything so I just headed out to the Quidditch changing rooms to find Draco to wish him goodluck.

The Slytherin changing rooms were empty. I was about to go when I heard a voice say behind me.

"Hey.", Draco called to me. He was leaning on the side of the open door.

"I have something to give you." He walked closer to me and took out his class ring from his pocket. He then threaded it with a bare silver necklace.

"I wanted you to wear my class ring to, you know, show your support for me."I nodded to him with a huge smile on my face and turned around in order to let him put it on my neck.

When he was done, I turned around and faced him. After looking down at the ring slightly, I knotted my fingers in his platinum blonde hair and pulled him in to kiss me.

His hands immediately moved to my waist and he pulled me in closer. The kissed quickly progressed from a chaste one to full on snogging. His tongue licked my bottom lip as he asked for entrance which I granted.

We kissed for a while till we heard whistles behind us. "Oy, mate. Buck up! The game's about to start and you've not even changed yet!", said Theo with a knowing smirk on his face.

"Good luck.", I said facing my boyfriend. "Don't need it.", he said with his usual smirk.

I smacked him lightly on his arm and left the changing room. I joined my friends on the Gryffindor side to watch the game.

Slytherin won.

180 points to 150. Dray caught the snitch after basically losing majority of the match.

The Gryffindors left the match subdued but I wasn't worried. The Halloween feast was tonight.

That would put everyone back in their high spirits.

Draco met up with me after the match. We hugged and talked a bit as we walked uo to the castle hand in hand.

A/N:
As promised, two chapters in one day.
Please read the chapter before this one incase you missed it.
I will as usual update every Sunday.
Don't  forget to
Vote,
Comment and
Follow me.(I always follow back!)
Stay beautiful!

~Camilla❤