●Chapter:3●

Third Person's  POV

Draco, after Hermione goes to bed, goes to meet Harry and then in fact decide to meet in Hogsmeade for some drinks. They then part ways; Draco to his shared dork with Hermion and Harry to his dorm in the Gryffindor tower.

Hermione's  POV

I woke up and got ready for my day. I wore the usual white shirt with my Gryffindor  tie, my Head Girl's badge and my moon ring.

Today, I wore transparent stockings underneath my skirt with my usual no strap black shoes.

After breakfast, I plan to meet Draco in front of the third Charms classroom because Gryffindors started having Charms with Slytherin.

I head to  the Great Hall for breakfast,  I didn't  wait to eat with Draco  because he sleeps in till last minute. Lazy, I call it. I saw him in class but couldn't  speak to him.

(Time lapse to Lunch time)

Hermione's POV

I was eating with the girls and Harry when Draco came in for lunch.  He sat in between Ginny and I.

I cocked my eyebrow and he said, "What? I can't sit with my girlfriend for lunch? Don't be a meanie, 'Mione."

Then he kissed me on the lips. I rolled my eyes and said, "Whatever."

Then Draco turned to Harry and said, "Harry, mate what's up." Then they did an exploding fist bump. Ginny and I looked on in disbelief.

"What just happened?", Ginny asked me. "I think Merlin just returned from the dead.",I replied.

The guys laughed.  "Well Scarhead and I are cool now and the eight of us will be going to Hogsmeade this Saturday.",Draco said. Then I asked, "The eight of us?"

"Yeah, you know: Harry, Ginny, Blaise, Theo, Pansy, Luna, you and me.", he replied. "Oh right.",I said.

"Oh, look over there. Ickle Ronniekins' sitting all alone with not even Lav-Lav to comfort him.",Ginny cooed coolly.

"I don't go by that stupid name anymore.", Lavender said haughtily.

"Lavender power!", Draco exclaimed.

"Aw  I like him already.", Lavender said laughing softly.

We heard  the bell then Draco groaned. "Babe, what's wrong? What is it?", I asked.

"I have DADA and then double potions together.", he said. I looked at him and said,"I see no problem with that minus the fact that we won't see each other for another two periods." "The problem is that Snape's taking us, not Slughorn.", he said exasperatedly.

I told him defensively, "Well you're Slytherin. Some of us are Gryffindors and Snape will be so-" "Well technically Hermione,  Luna is a Ravenclaw.", Harry interrupted.

"Yes  Harry. That's why I said SOME!", I shouted exasperatedly  at the last word. Harry smacked his hand on his face and said, "Oh."

We all laughed . After eating, Harry, Ginny, Lavender and Luna and I head for History while Draco goes for DADA

(In the History classroom)

I sit in the middle row at the back. There are four seats there. Harry sits at the left edge, Ginny beside him, me beside her and Lavender on the right edge.

Binns talked a lot about some goblin war. Ginny passes me a piece of parchment and I read under my breath:

"Rose's are red,
Violets are blue.
Draco and Hermione  fucked last night
And lonely Ronniekins has no clue."

Then I gasped aloud.Mr. Binns turned and asked what the matter was.

At the corner of my eye, I saw Ginny trying not to laugh. Harry, on the hand, was guffawing silently beside her. Even Lavender's shoulders were giddy with mirth.

I looked up to Professor Binns and answered, "Sorry, I just understood the pressure of conflict between Grok the Groggy and Jrek the Jork. It is really fascinating. ""True, it is a wonderful topic, though terrible to the goblin population."I sat down and scowled at my friends.

After the lesson I rush to the dungeons to meet Draco.

A/N:
Hey guys!
I proofread this chapter last week and so I nearly forgot to publish it.
Nevertheless, it's  here now.
Don't  forget to:
Like,
Vote,
Comment and
Follow.
Comment  what your favourite Wizarding sweet is.
Stay beautiful.

~Camilla❤