●Chapter:15●

Third Person's POV

The Halloween feast was definitely what the Gryffindors needed to get over their surprising defeat by Slytherin.

There were huge jugs of pumpkin juice, huge turkey legs and all other kinds of delicious food lining up each table.

Even some delicacies some of the students have never heard of made an apppeaeance such as escargot, fufu and sushi.

The students and teachers ate and had fun. Not one of them were talking or even thinking about the match that had transpired a few hours prior.

After the feast ended, everyone left the Great Hall with joyous smiles and full stomachs.

But the fun wasn't over just yet. It was passed round amongst the returning seventh years that there was an all-house party going on in the common room by Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnegan.

By the time Hermione and her friends got there, the party was already in full swing.

People were dancing and chatting and it became obvious that the kitchen had been raided.

As Hermione looked around to find her boyfriend, she came across Ron in the center of the room snogging one of the Patil sister and judging by the Gryffindor scarf around her neck, Hermione assumed that it was Parvati.

She laughed to herself happy Ron was over her and continued her search for the silver- eyed Slytherin.

Draco saw Hermione a few feet and decided to creep up on her.

"Looking for someone?" , he asked behind her whispering into her ear.

"I was looking fory boyfriend.", she replied wrapping her arms around him. Draco put his arms around her waist.

"And did you find him?",he asked back. "What do you think?",she asked before leaning in and placing a passionate kiss on Draco's lips.

As she pulled away, Draco pulled her back in by the waist and they began to snog right there in the Gryffindor common room.

Draco began kissing and biting on her neck as his hands started roaming underneath her sweater.

"Babe, we're in public.", she said biting back moan. "I don't care.", he said.

"Besides, no one would evem notice us." "Please, with that hair anyone can know it's you from a mile away.", Hermione said laughing.

"Babe, don't hate on my hair. Plus, I know you love it.", he said as he led her to a long couch where all their friends who weren't dancing were.

"Hey guys.", Hermione said. "Oy, Draco, good game mate. Hi, Hermione.", Blaise said as they joined them.

They all began drinking bottles of Butterbeer and Firewhiskey and talking about random things like countries they wanted to live in and soon enough Ginny proposed that they play a game of truth or dare; spin the bottle style.

At this point, majority of the people from other houses had left. Everyone agreed to play.

Ginny spun the bottle first since she was the one who suggested the game in the first place.

The game was definitely fun for them and by midnight, all of them were tuckered out.

They then decided to disperse for the night. Luna and Padma to the Ravenclaw tower, Draco and Hermione to the Heads Dorms, Blaise, Theo and Pansy to the dungeons below and all the other Gryffindors heading upstairs.

Hermione retired to bed with Draco's arms around her providing warmth and with a huge smile on her face.

A/N:
Another chapter done on time!
Thanks so much for all the support you all have shown me from the very beginning.
This was a bit of a filler chapter but
I'm  working on the next one as we speak!
If you're enjoying the story,
Don't  forget to:
Vote,
Comment and
Follow.(As usual I'll always follow back!)
Stay beautiful.

~Camilla❤