2

"But once again, I just wanna thank everyone for coming for Chad and I." Zoey smiled as she finished her toast.

"Before everyone eats, we're gonna make an announcement for seconds. We wanna make sure everyone has a plate before everyone get's seconds." Chad explains.

As he talked, I could feel someone's stare on me. I looked over and it was the same guy from earlier. When I looked, he quickly looked away.

"Griffin." I whisper to him. We were assigned seats with his parents and brother. "Sydney." He whispered back.

"Do you know the guy right there?" I ask, nodding my head in his direction. Griffin looked over at him to see who I was talking about.

"Brown hair with blue tips, nice jawline?" He asked describing him. He kept talking to someone beside him, who looked older.

"Yeah, you know him?" I ask as he shook his head. "Must be from Chad's side of the family. He's hot though." He admitted.

As I was looking over at him, he turned to look at me, making me look away. "Will you two stop having eye sex and come get food with me?" Griffin asked.

I sighed as I stood up to get food with him. Griffin was looking good for today.

He had a white shirt on with a black jacket from H and M and his shirt was tucked into black skinny jeans.

"It's hotter than satan's balls." He said while grabbing a plate. I look at him confused. "How would you know that?" I ask him.

"Cause he live's in hell. Why wouldn't it be hot?" He asked getting some food. I heard someone chuckle a little behind me.

I turned around to see it was eye contact. I quickly turn around to Griffin who was too focused on the food.

"Uhm, eye contact is right behind us." I whisper in his ear. He shot his head up and turned around to look at him.

"Well, introduce yourself." Griffin whispered to me. I turn back to him to see him looking at me.

"I didn't mean to eavesdrop, that was just funny." Eye contact spoke up first.

I feel weird calling him eye contact, but I don't know his name so it makes up for it. I look at him from up and down and he looked nice.

He had black skinny jeans on with rips in the knees while wearing a hunter green and black striped shirt with a black jacket over it.

"It's okay, don't worry about it." I smile as I put something on my plate. "I am quite the comedian." Griffin butted in to our conversation.

I saw eye contact smile a little, making me smile too. "Colby, come on you fat ass." Eye contact's friend told him.

I guess his name is Colby. "I better go." He quickly walked away which caused me to be a little confused.

"If you don't dick him down, I will." Griffin told me as we reached the end of the buffet. "Shut up." I laugh as we go sit down.

We both started eating, me looking at him weird. "You chew like a fucking cow." I roast him. "You look like a cow so." He roasted back while laughing.

Here comes our roast battles. "I actually go to the gym unlike some people, I have muscle." I tell him while flexing.

I looked over at eye contact, aka Colby, to see him looking towards us. I couldn't read his face to see what he was thinking of.

"Well, I have a dad." He said while sticking food in his mouth. I dropped my jaw as he realized what he said.

He didn't mean it to hurt me. He knows it doesn't bother me so that's why he jokes along with me.

"Just when I think you guys have said the stupidest thing ever, you keep talking." Grant said speaking up. Griffin and I started laughing at each other.

This pretty much sums our friendship up. After we ate, there wasn't much to do but hang out for awhile.

A lot of the people were filing out but Griffin and I stayed to help clean up. "Thanks for helping you two!" Zoey said as we walked away.

"No problem cous!" Griffin half yelled. "What do you wanna do for the rest of the day?" I ask as we get back inside the hotel.

"If we're doing anything, I'm changing. But I wanna go on a swamp tour." He smiled towards me. "Like where Shrek lives?" I jokingly ask.

That's when I bump into someone on accident. I look over to see eye contact and his friend. I really need to stop calling him that.

"I'm sorry." I smile a little. "Don't be." I can tell he was embarrassed.

But it's okay cause I was too. His friend looked at me then at him. He smiled as he stuck his hand out for me to shake.

"Hi, I'm Elton." He smiled as I took his hand. "I'm Sydney." I look over at Griffin to see him basically drooling over Elton.

I elbow him to get him out of his thoughts. "I'm Griffin, it's nice to meet you." That's when they shook each other hands.

Then it got awkward. "I'm gonna go wait for and Uber." Elton told us, then left. Now it's just us three.

"I'm gonna go change." Griffin told us, now it's just us two. That's when Colby looked down at me. "You two look cute together." He told me.

That's when I looked at him weird. "What?" I ask as he starts to rub his neck. "Aren't you two dating?That's what I assumed." He choked out.

I started laughing, which made me sound crazy, so I stopped. "No, we're not. We're just friends." I left the part out of him being gay.

I don't want to tell people without him knowing, and random people. They could know his aunt and uncle and tell them, so that's bad.

If Griffin wants to him know, I can let him tell Colby. "So, are you related to Chad?" I ask making conversation.

"No, Elton is though. Elton is Chad's cousin. I came so he wouldn't be alone." He explained. I smiled alittle bit.

"Zoey, the bride, is Griffin's cousin and I came with him." As I spoke he started to smile. I looked behind him to see Griffin walking out of the elevator.

"Rodinsky, you ready?" He had a tendency to call me by my last name. It was a theater thing. He had changed into a black thrasher shirt.

"It was nice meeting you, Sydney." Colby smiled while looking at us. "You too, Colby." He then walked away, towards Elton.

I looked over at Griffin, who had one eyebrow raised. "Don't even say anything." I roll my eyes.

This was gonna be an interesting week.