20

Sadly, today is the last day we're in California. Colby is taking Parker, my mom, and I to the Hollywood sign.

I had running shorts on with a t-shirt that I stole from Colby's closet. I was in the bathroom, putting my hair up when I heard a knock.

"Come in." The door opened, revealing Colby. "Your mom and sister is here." He informed me. He then looked down at my shirt.

"Is that my shirt?" He asked pointing at it. I looked down and then back at him. "No, this is my shirt." I joke as he laughs.

"Whatever. Just come out whenever you're ready." He smiled before walking out. I put a hat on and put my ponytail through the hole.

I look at myself one last time before walking out. Parker was on the balcony while my mom and Colby were talking.

"Hey." I say grabbing their attention. "You almost ready?" My mom asked. "Whenever you guys are." I tell them.

"That balcony is sick." Parker walked in from looking at the view. "It is pretty cool." Colby smiled at her.

We all grabbed our stuff and started walking to the parking lot. "I just wanna thank you, Colby. For all of this." My mom wrapped her arm Colby.

It made me smile seeing him get along with my family. "Anything for you guys." He smiled cheekily at us.

We get into his car, my mom and Parker were in the back, us two in the front. "If you guys want, I can drive you around Los Angeles." Colby offered.

He looked at them through the review mirror. "I think it'll be fun." Parker shrugged. My mom then agreed which made us both smile.

As he drove, I looked at everything. I'm saddened that I'm leaving and everything. But I wanna enjoy everything.

Once there, we got out of the car. We started walking to the trail. "Sadly we can't get right up to it but we can get close to it." Colby explained.

"We're on a bando!" Parker said, which confused me. I look at Colby to see him shaking his head. Guess it has something to do with his videos.

My mom and Parker walked ahead of us. As we walked, Colby lightly grabbed my hand. I intertwined our fingers, making me smile.

"I don't wanna leave." I pout. I've really enjoyed spending time with Colby and everyone.

"I don't want you to leave either." I could hear the sadness in his voice. I started swinging our arms like they did in the movies.

"Hey, Romeo and Juliet, let's put a pep into our step." Parker joked.

I then looked her strangely. "Have you ever seen Romeo and Juliet?" Colby asked giggling.

"Or read it?" I ask she rolls her eyes. "Yes, actually. They both kill theirselves." She told us the ending. "Spoiler alert." My mom joked making us laugh.

I then looked over at Colby with a pouty face. "Don't make that face, it's too cute." He flirted.

"Can I have a piggy back ride?" I pleaded. He rolled his eyes as he looked at me.

He bent down and stuck his arms out so he could catch me. I jump onto his back, wrapping my arms around him.

He straightened up and started walking. "Thanks Colbs." I kiss his cheek as he walks. "Anything for you, Syd." He smiled.

We get as close to the Hollywood sign as we can, my mom and Parker taking pictures. I jumped off of Colby's back so I could look at the sign.

It was so much cooler in person. "Sydney." I heard my mom say. I turn to look at her to see her waving the phone.

"Come get in the family picture." I smile as I walk over to them. My mom was in the middle as Parker and I stood on either side of her.

I smiled as Colby took our picture. "There, I took three." He said while giving my mom her phone back.

"You two want a picture in front of it?" She asked as I looked up at him. We both shrugged as we got closer.

We wrapped our arms around each other as we smiled towards the camera. We spent twenty minutes looking at everything, but went back.

Colby took us around Los Angeles and showed us some of the most famous spots, and his personal favorites.

Once done, he took us to the apartment. "We're gonna go eat dinner. Thanks for everything." My mom gave him a hug.

"Like I said, I wanted to do this for you guys." He hugged her back as I smiled. They shared goodbyes as they left.

Colby looked at me and pouted. "I don't want you to leave!" I frowned thinking this is the last night. He plopped himself on the couch next to me.

"I don't wanna leave either." Our faces were inches apart as we looked at each other.

"At least you're not burnt anymore." I roll my eyes as he laughs a little. I lean in and lightly kiss his lips. When we pull away, he looks at me.

"What was that for?" He asked, a blush on his face. "I felt like it." I smiled. I could tell he was thinking about something.

He sighed before talking. "I don't want this to end when you go back to Kansas." Colby sadly told me. "I don't want it to either." I pout.

"But, we can talk everyday and we can make plans to hang out one week." I tell him. He nodded his head in agreement.

"I'm just gonna miss you." I agreed as we both sat up so we could see each other better. "But I don't want to be sad the last few hours." I smile.

I stood up as I turned on YouTube. I pulled up some just dance videos so we could do something fun.

"Come on, we're both gonna have fun." I pull him off the couch so we could dance. "Alright, Syd. But you're going down." He told me.

I laughed as I pick a dance. As we danced and spent the night together, I realized how much I didn't wanna leave.

I've gotten used to being around Colby, and I don't wanna leave.