21

I didn't wanna leave, I really didn't. I wanna stay with Colby. But I miss everyone back home. Especially Griffin.

I packed my stuff up when I heard a knock. I look behind me to see Colby leaning against the door, his arms crossed.

"I don't want you to go." He pouted. I look at him with sad eyes. "I don't want to either. But I miss Griffin." I honestly say.

I can tell he agrees. I can tell him and Sam are very close and spend almost every day together. Kinda like Griffin and I.

"I understand. I'm gonna miss you though." I zip my bag up as I stand up to look at him better.

I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him. He wrapped his arms securely around me, making me feel safe.

There was a knock on Colby's front door, signaling it was my mom to pick us up. Colby was coming with us so he could say goodbye before we board.

We pull away so Colby could open the door. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the guest room. "You two ready to go?" My mom asked.

I sighed as we walked out of the apartment. My mom drove us to the airport. Colby was gonna take her rental car back and then an Uber and leave.

I just didn't want to leave Colby. I knew we were gonna see each other again so I couldn't be too sad about it.

"Come back any time you want, okay? You're welcome in our home whenever." My mom said hugging Colby.

I love their relationship and how fond she is of him. "I will, I promise. And same goes to you." He squeezed her one last time before letting go.

He then went over to Parker as she pouted. She's gotten closer to Colby. More than fan and celebrity relationship, a brother and sister relationship.

They both wrapped each other's arm around each other. "Don't forget about me." Parker said in his chest.

"How could I forget you? Plus we're gonna see each other again." He rubbed her back as she lightly cried.

They pulled away as she wiped her face. That's when he looked at me. "Bring it in." He opened his arms really wide for me.

I couldn't help but laugh at his goofy self. We squeezed each other as we hugged. "I'm gonna miss you Syd." He played with my hair.

"You better FaceTime me every day." I joke, I don't want it to be sad.

I'm happy I got hang out with him and meet Sam in person. "I have to see your dorky face." He lightly joked.

I roll my eyes as I pulled away from him. "Flight to Wichita is now boarding." The person on the intercom spoke.

We all sighed. "Be careful you three." He smiled over at us. "You too. Thanks again Colby!" My mom grabbed her things and started walking.

Parker followed her as I stared at Colby. I went over and kissed him before leaving. Every time we kissed, it was pure bliss.

We pull away, staring in each other's eyes. "Go catch your plane, beautiful." My skipped a beat. I waved as I blushed.

I caught up to my family. "You just kissed Colby Brock." My sister said in shock. "You saw that?" I ask as she nodded her head.

She then smiled a little. "I'm so telling Elton." I rolled my eyes as I wrapped my arm her. We boarded the plane, us getting the middle row.

The whole plane ride consisted of my sister and I watching chick flicks. After what felt like hours upon hours we were finally home.

We made our separate ways to our room. As I unpacked, my phone started ringing. I saw it was Griffin so I answer.

"Rodinsky, come over." He told me, nerves on his voice. "Hey to you too." I joke with him.

"I'm not kidding, come over." He was acting really strange. "I just got home, can this wait?" I didn't want to sound rude.

I just wanted some time for myself. "No, I'll explain when you come." I internally groan as I stand up. "Okay, I'm on my way." I hung up as I walked out.

"I'm going to Griffin's." I grab my keys as walk to my car. I drive to his house, wondering what could be so important.

When I got there, everyone was home. I walked inside to see them in the living room. "Hey honey." His mom hugged me.

"Hey guys." I sit next to Griffin, wondering what was going on. "So, you know how Griffin here has been trying to get into Juilliard?" His mom asked me.

I looked at him, and then at her. "Yeah?" It came out more as a question than a statement.

"Well the day after you left for California, Griffin got a letter from them." She explained.

This could be the letter. "You didn't tell me." I look at Griffin again.

"I wanted you to be here when I opened it." Yeah, he can be super sassy most of the time, but he's sweet when he wants to be.

"Well what are we waiting for? Open it." I tell him. I could tell how nervous everyone is. Grant, his parents, and I held hands as he opened it.

"Dear Griffin, we would like to congratulate you on your acceptance to Juilliard." Before he could even finish the sentence, we were all screaming.

We were all standing up in excitement for him. I was so happy for Griffin because he's been wanting this for so long.

It's all he ever talked about. And now he gets to go. Yeah, I was gonna miss him, but it's what he wants.

"We're so proud of you." We all gave Griffin a big hug as he silently cried. "I need food, this bitch got me hungry." He went to get his pretzels.

This probably the happiest I've ever seen him. And it's all because he's going to his favorite school in the fall.

"Do you know how badly I wanted to open that damn thing?" He told me as his mom cried in the living room.

"Do you know how happy I am for you?" I ask as he smiled. He then stuck a pretzel in his mouth as he hugged me.

"We did it bitch."