14

"Where are we going?" Colby asked from the back seat. I was driving, Griffin was next to me, and Parker was in the back with Colby and Elton.

Her and Elton were showing each other something on their phones. "A place I think you two will like." I smirk over at Griffin.

We were going to The Alley Indoor Entertainment. It was bowling alley plus an arcade. It had laser tag, an escape room, and go karts.

Before we had left, Elton asked us if it was okay if he filmed. We told him that it was okay, so he had his camera in his lap.

We pulled into the parking lot, everyone's conversation stopping. Griffin and I turned around to look at everyone.

"Where are we?" Elton asked looking around. "We're at a bowling alley mixed with an indoor theme park." Griffin told them.

Elton and Colby high-fived each other as Elton grabbed his Camera. "You care if we film an intro?" He asked as we got out.

He sat his camera on my car as we lined up. I could see the excitement on Parker's face. "Hey guys, Elton here." He started out.

This is a whole new experience to me. "Today, Colby and I are with some new friends in Wichita. This is Griffin, Sydney, and Parker." We all waved.

"We're at some bowling alley so we were just gonna hang out and play some things." He shrugged over at us.

He grabbed his camera as we all walked in. We paid for everything, and went to the bowling alley.

"I hope we're not trying to break in." Colby hinted. "Why, cause you got arrested?" Parker sassed him.

Elton dropped his jaw as Colby did the same. "Damn, your sister just called him out." He panned the camera back at me.

I just shrugged as I agreed. We all grabbed balls and went to our lane. "I think your sister likes them." Griffin sat next to me.

I looked up to see the two boys teasing her. "I'm glad she does. I know she looks up to them." I smile as they laugh at something.

We all bowl for a while, making jokes and laughing. It was good because Parker looked like she was having a blast.

This was probably the time of her life, she's spending time with people she thought she would never meet.

"Okay, who's bowling first?" Elton asked walking over to us.

"I was thinking oldest first, then down to the youngest." I smirked while looking at the screen.

I looked up at him to see him glaring at me. He then rose his hand up to flip me off. I cheekily smile as I enter the last name.

I did what I said I would do. I would make Elton go first, and Parker last.

"Now I know where Parker gets it from." Elton rolled his eyes as Parker dropped her jaw. We all played bowling for an hour or two, Griffin winning.

"We for sure need to do go-karting." Colby said as we tried to find out what to do next. "Yes, let's go!" Everyone started running to the go karts.

Well, everyone but Colby and I. "I think everyone's having a good time." He smiled down at me. "I think so too." I agree.

Our hands would slightly brush against each other when we would walk. "Come on, love birds." Elton said making my face heat up.

I look over at Colby to see him blushing a little too. But then that made me think, why am I blushing? Colby and I are just friends.

There's no reason for me to be blushing at Elton's comment. Once to the go-karts, we were already getting seated.

"Y'all wanna race?" Elton asked recording. "Only if you want the smoke." Griffin, who was behind Elton, told him.

The employee counted us down and we started racing. It was honestly so much fun to let my hair down with them.

We were there for hours. But it sadly closed so we had to leave.

We dropped Elton and Griffin at their house because they were gonna grab some things and we were gonna have a giant sleepover.

We were gonna put a tent in the backyard and camp out for the night. We had one of those big family sized ones that could fit three big air mattresses.

"Parker, come help me pitch a tent!" I yell as Colby looks at me weird. "What?" I asked as he laughed.

"Do you not know what pitching a tent means?" He asked as I shook my head no. He told me what it meant, causing us both to laugh.

We went outside to see it was already dark, and we had to attempt to set the tent up. Colby and Parker worked on that while I inflated the air mattress.

"Sup, hoes." Griffin said walking back here with pretzels. Elton was shortly behind him. Elton joined them as Griffin helped me.

It actually didn't take too long to set both up. After that, we started a fire. By the time we were done, it was almost midnight.

"You know I never imagined camping out in my backyard with Colby Brock and Elton Castee this summer." Parker said coming up to me.

The boys were looking at the fire as I set my bed up. "It's cool, isn't it." I say as she smiled. "I think Colby has a crush on you." She gossiped.

I look at her weirdly. "You think so, huh?" I ask crossing my legs. She nodded her head as she smiled. "I mean, he flew out here to see you." She told me.

"Yeah, cause he wanted to apologize and be nice." I push it away. "Who else would do it?" She asked me. "Elton." I point out.

"That's different, he's like the dad we never had. He's like my big brother and dad all in one." She explained. I noticed the bond between them.

I look at them to see Griffin throwing a pretzel in the fire to see if it'll burn.

Colby looked into the tent, making eye contact. He smiled and waved as we locked eyes.

If he really does like me, do I like him back?