11

It's been two weeks since I figured out Colby's YouTube famous. Two weeks since I've talked to him.

I'm just now starting to talk to Elton again. He's told me how Colby's been a little low since I stopped talking to him, I just don't know what to say.

I was currently with Griffin, trying to figure out what to do. I was sitting on his floor, wearing a white champion sweater and shorts.

I threw a cheese ball in my mouth as he gasped at something. "The carnival starts tonight, how did we forget?" He tells me.

I look at the time to see it being six thirty. "Let's go then." I stand up as I put my high top converse on.

He had a black and white striped shirt on with black jeans. We grab the other things we need and leave.

When we get there, it looked like it was packed with people. We eventually found a parking spot and went in, paying our tickets.

They stamped our hand as we walked in. "What should we do first?" Griffin asked looking around.

"We need to ride the Ferris wheel at least twice." I tell him. We like riding it once at night and once during the daylight.

We sat on it when it was our turn, the workers latching us in. We looked at the view when they stopped us at the top.

"Ready?" He asked I nodded my head. We started rocking our seat for shits and giggles. We loved rocking it, it brought us back to our childhood.

"Aye, stop rocking it!" We heard faintly. We started laughing as we started moving again. I absolutely loved the fair.

Griffin and I come every year, it's kinda our tradition. We come to get on the Ferris wheel, ride a couple rides, and get cotton candy.

Once off the Ferris wheel, we went to the teacup ride. It's kinda funny how we're both adults and riding these with all the teenagers.

After a couple of hours, it was dark outside. We were sitting on a bench, sharing cotton candy and a funnel cake.

"This night hasn't been too bad." I tell Griffin. Parker's out running around with her friends, my moms at work, and I'm having a blast with Griffin.

"It really hasn't." He agreed. He then looked up at me. "When are you gonna forgive Colby?" I figured this was coming.

I know him and Elton have been staying in touch, being the little spies. "I don't know yet. Soon probably." I honestly say.

"And plus, he lives all the way out in California. We're gonna have to do long distance." I point out to him.

"Yeah but his family lives like, two hours away from us. So whenever he visits his family, he can see you too." He ate some more of his funnel cake.

"Why are you bugging about this though?" I ask keeping eye contact.

He looked at me like I was dumb. "Because, Syd. I could see the way you two were looking at each other during the wedding." He really was paying attention.

"You literally couldn't keep each other's eyes off each other. It's like you two were meant to meet." He told me.

Even if he was right, I feel like he wouldn't have lied to me.

I sigh as I look at him. "Let me talk to Elton about it first." He nodded his head as he finished the funnel cake.

"Come on, we gotta ride the Ferris wheel one last time." He stood up and grabbed my hand.

We walked to the Ferris wheel, as people started to leave. As we walked up, we were one of only ones in line.

They sit us down as we get excited. We loved riding the Ferris Wheel. Probably because we're heathens and love rocking it.

"You were ones who rocked it earlier, right?" He asked latching us in.

Griffin and I looked at each other as we read each other's minds. "No." We said in unison. He just nodded his head as he walked away.

We looked at each other and started laughing. We started going up as we looked the view. I loved Kansas.

Most of the people here hate it, but I love it. You can't get a prettier view. I pull my phone out so I could take a video of it.

Once to the top, we looked at each other. We started rocking it, making them yell at us again. We couldn't help but laugh.

Once off, we started walking to the car. He wrapped his arm around me as I wrapped mine around his. "Wanna get food?" He asked.

I looked at him, judging him. "How much do you eat a day?" I ask curious. "Shut up." He got into his car and drove to the McDonald's.

"You're a fat ass." I tell him as he shoves me. "Yeah, and you're a bitch so fuck off." He joked, making me laugh.

We drive to his house so he could eat. When we walked in, I heard something from his kitchen. I looked over to see Elton.

He was talking to Grant about who knows what. "Elton?" I get his attention.

He smiled when he saw me. "You're not mad at me still, right?" He asked. I looked at Griffin as he looked at me.

He knew all along that he was coming. "You asshat, why didn't you tell me?" I ask shoving Griffin. "I wanted to surprise you, dang." He laughed a little.

It looks like it was just Elton here. "Elton, I'm not mad anymore." He smiled as he ran over to me and gave me a bear hug.

"Does that mean you're gonna talk to Colby?" He asked in the hug. I groan as he hugs me. "You're crushing me." I try to let out.

He let go, his hands holding my shoulder. "Wait, why are you here?" I ask confused. "I wanted to make things up in person." He was so nice.

That's when I got the best idea. "Do you wanna meet one of your biggest fans?" I ask with a smirk on my face.

He looked as confused as Grant. "Uh, sure." I grab his wrist as he follows me.

"Bring him back, he's staying in our guest room!" Griffin yelled as I give him a thumbs up.

"Who am I meeting?" He asked getting in my car. "My little sister, Parker." I drove down the road as I looked at him.

There was a small smile on his face. When we got to my house, I could see her bedroom light on. "Let me say something first, but walk in with me." I explain.

I open the door, him following right behind me. "Parker, I'm home." I yell out. She walked out, wearing her pj's and her hair in a bun.

When she saw me, her eyes went to Elton. Her jaw dropping when she realized who it was.

"No freaking way."