•chapter one•

🐞

Since I was a little girl, I have been a bit stubborn.

My parents called me lady-bug because I demanded them to. Well- now it's Lady for short.

Odd to some people, but to me that's all I've known them to call me.

My parents said as soon as I could walk; I walked outside and explored every crevice of the earth.

My small feet would trail along the bounty-full trees our backyard in Maine offered us. The trail lead me to waterfalls, oddly shaped trees, and my favorite hangout. My hidden away tree house.

My kind father built it for me and I couldn't ask for anything better. It's my comfort, my oasis, and everything in between.

As soon as I could talk it was a different story.

My mouth blabbered on endlessly; expressing every thought I had.

Constantly exploring and talking to random people, it's like my mind and body just wanted to grasp and figure out everything. While kindly speaking to a person and finding out their story.

Action. I feel like that tells a lot about someone. I mean for example: someone runs into a pole.

1.) they are super clumsy and never look around or-!

2.) they were in a huge hurry to an emergency! or-!

3.) they just wanted to hug a pole.

Anyone of those is plausible.

I like to think my imagination is just wild. Maybe because my imagination is so wild. I like to believe I was an artist in my past life and I was constantly outside.

I like drawing landscapes in my tree house.
The sounds of chirping from birds and croaks from frogs calms me in a way that's unexplainable. My parents understand and often let me sleep in the treehouse whenever I want which I love.

"Lady?" I hear my mom call out.

"hm?" I question.

"Your cereal is getting soggy." She points to my bowl.

The cereal floats around in the bowl with cracks and bits in the cereal due to the milk soaking it.

I finish eating my soggy cereal and get up grabbing my backpack and getting ready to leave.

••••
this chapter is a lil like get to know her/how she thinks so it won't be all like this :)

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞