Chapter 10

Arizona takes a deep breath as she walks into the OR, her body shaking a little as nurses begin to gown and glove her. She looks over to the operating table where her best friend lays, looking back at her. "How are you feeling April?" she asks as the nurses finish up and she walks to her friend's side. April takes a deep breath. "I'm alright. It feels weird to be on the table. How do you feel?" Arizona takes a deep breath back and nods. "Pretty good. I'm not sugar coating it because you're a doctor too so it does no good." April nods. "Thank you. I trust you one hundred percent Arizona, you've got this." Arizona smiles. "Thanks. We're going to take care of your sweet baby and you will be able to be a Mama, okay?" April nods with tears in her eyes. "Okay." Amelia smiles weakly at April's other side. "Don't worry, we're all here for you. Wilson and Edwards are getting the bassinet ready, we're all ready. Are you?" She nods. "I think so. Just make sure to have someone check on Jackson. I'm not sure how he's doing." Arizona smiles. "Alright, we will. You just take a good nap, okay?" April smiles very faintly as the anesthesiologist put the mask over April's mouth and nose as she takes deep breaths. Arizona sighs and looks at April's large stomach, imagining how bad it could be inside. "Are you alright Doctor Robbins?" Jo asks carefully. Arizona nods. "Yeah," she says, never looking away from April's stomach. "Yeah." Arizona begins to shake a little bit as the flashbacks hit her hard of the other woman that had died. How her husband had reacted. All of the blood. April standing beside her. "Dr. Robbins?" Arizona jumps out of her flashback and looks at the anesthesiologist. "Yes?" "She's under." he replies. Arizona nods and looks back down at her stomach. "Okay." She keeps staring for a while, afraid to begin yet. Was she really ready? Could she do this? Arizona slowly looks up to the gallery where all of the doctors were sitting, watching her intently. However, it didn't intimidate her. It made her feel better. All of these Doctors were there to support April, because they believed that she would come back and she was skilled enough to do the procedure. A small smile forms across her face behind her mask as she looks back down at April and sticks her hand out. "Ten blade."