Chapter 13

"Alright Robbins," Owen says as he gently moves April's organs around gently. "Check one more time for any source of bleeding. The last thing I would want is to sew her up with even the slightest drippings of blood." Arizona nods as she looks around also. "I don't see any, I think we're good." Owen nods as he does a final look. "I think so too. Great work Robbins, phenomenal work. You are an amazing fetal surgeon and you managed to save April's life." Arizona smiles widely behind her mask. "Only with your help. Thank you so much for your help Hunt." Owen nods. "No problem. Now, let's go get scrubbed out and we can go find Avery." Arizona follows Owen out of the OR and into the scrub room. Arizona turns the knob of the sink as the scrub room door flies open and Jackson stands in the doorway with Derek at his side. His face immediately falls. "Oh no. I-It's over already?" Owen smiles. "It's a great thing. April did amazing and Robbins did too. The nurses are taking her to her room right now." Jackson smiles. "Thank you. Thank you both so much. Robbins, thank you for saving her and Hunt, thank you for helping." Arizona smiles. "It was no problem," she says as she grabs some paper towels and dries her hands. "Now, have you seen your son yet? He's a pretty boy, just like you!" Jackson grins. "No, not yet. I couldn't look at him without her." Owen smiles. "Well, now you can. I'll follow you to see how she's doing." Arizona smiles. "I will too." "As will I." Derek says as he opens the scrub room door. Jackson steps out of the room as the flood of other doctors stand outside. Amelia smiles at the head of the group, the rest standing behind her. "We thought that we would go see her with you." Jackson smiles. "Of course you can." Jackson leads the way to April's room with the group of doctors behind him. He felt like he was leading a parade or a resident leading some interns around. But this, felt way better than being in some parade. All of his co workers cared deeply about his wife and well being of his son. Jackson smiled as he rounded the corner and lead the group into April's room.