2. Juniors

the rest of our junior year was everything i hoped it would be. we enjoyed what we had left before the crazy serious stuff came up. we ditched, we ran from security which, reminded me of my first day here. Me, Mattia, and the rest of the group sat with each other everyday, we were the loudest ones in the cafeteria.

Sometimes, Mattia and i would sneak away into a janitors closet or an empty classroom in the back and you know. I'd go to all their soccer games and embarrass Mattia with his mom and brother by screaming things and making signs with embarrassing baby pictures. either way, he pointed at me every time he made a goal.

most nights he came to my room and we'd cuddle and just talk about life, our plans and do ooother things. one night, we spent it on the roof and knocked out there. waking up under the stars with my best friend was one thing but with the love of my life ? it was the best feeling ever.

the weekends were the best time all junior year. we'd all go out to parties, we'd dance the night away and drink until everything was a crazy blur. Kairi was my drinking buddy, Ale and Mattia were always the DDs and had to watch after us like we were little children. and then there were the beach nights. Alvaro, Roshaun and i would spit off and go swimming without caring if it was dangerous. anything that was going on, we went together and that bonded us together for life until...

Alvaro and Roshaun moved to florida, the drive to the airport was tough. i had to send away my best friends. the goodbye at the gate was hell. we got there early so we'd have some time. looking through memories and reminiscing only made things worse once they left, Me, Mattia, Alejandro, and Kairi were the only ones left in the group. days after, we still couldn't believe that all that had gone down, they still left.

Summer was going to be crazy and just a movie.