14. hehe

| Mattia |
"we tried" i said rubbing the spot on my back that got hit by the trophy Allie threw at me.

"we have to keep trying. if we don't, she's not going to come back from this" Kairi said unlocking the car.

"she's gone dude" Robert said getting in the car and slamming the door. everyone else piled in.
"did i not tell y'all what she did when i came to see her?" he said from the back seat. we all replied with a no.

"she just turned into a whole slut" he said

"hey, watch yourself" i turned around and pointed my finger in his face.

"anyways, she kissed me and literally tried to fuck so i left" after i heard that i was pissed. i got out of the car and walked to her front door.

| Allie |
i sat on the counter in the kitchen pissed asl, drinking some of the liquor my aunt had in the cabinet. in the middle of my sip i heard a banging at the door.

"what" i open the door to Mattia who said nothing and just stormed in and slammed the door. "what the fuck Mattia" i yelled as i turned to him.

"you tried to FUCK Robert ?!" he looked at me with narrow eyes.

i smirked, "yeah, so what?" i shrugged me shoulders. 

"so-so what?! that's one of my best fri- that's YOUR best friend!" he yelled while i just looked at him. i loved when he was mad honestly .

(A/N: "IM ANGRY, IM ANGRYYY)
(omg i listen to these with siri and the way it said i'm angry has me dying)

"you've turned into a drunk slut, hello, Allie" he was snapping his fingers in my face. "why are you biting you lip bro" i looked up at him a just laughed.

"i don't know. just uh, imagine myself screaming your name" i shrugging my shoulders and walk towards the living room.

"what- Allie, who tf have you turned into" he was still standing near the exit.

"come here" i say from the living room

he walks him and stands near me. i pull him closer and wrap his hands around me then wrap my hands around his neck. i look at him and kiss him and he kissed back.

he tightens his grip around my waist and picks me up so i can wrap my legs around his waist. he lays me down on the couch and he's now hovering over me, going down my neck leaving hickeys here and there as i let out small moans. he stops and looks at me. i roll so we'd end up on the floor.

"what the hell Al" all i do is laugh. i kiss his neck and leave a huge hickey lower on his neck. i was going down his stomach almost reaching his dick when someone began to ring the door bell like crazy.

"fucking assholes" i knew it was one of the boys. i get up and run to the door and open it.

"can i help you fuckers" i open up to Kai and Ale.

"we are here for Mr. Polibio, we have to go." i look back as Mattia comes from the living room pulling his shirt down.

"your followers are here for you buddy" i said with a sarcastic pouty face. he just rolls his eyes
"hold on" i slam the door in their faces right before he walks out of the door. i pull him down by the collar of his shirt "we'll pick this up later" i then open the door and push him out.

"i don't want to see you here again, ugly fucks" i then slam the door and smile and walk back to my bottle.
——————————————————————

idk what this is. i'm sorry and i laughed while writing this idk why 😂 anyways. i'll try updating tomorrow. goodnight bbys ❤️