20. The End?

we pull up to Mattias house after an hour.

"i said to take me home, not here" i said with out emotion

"the boys are here, Diah, and uh Nina and Hailey.." when he said their names i froze. i haven't talked to them in so long

"why" i asked

"you cut them off completely, And the boys, we were your everything at one point. i brought you here to apologize"

he brought his hand to my face and wiped the tear that was falling from my cheek. before he could pull his hand away, i held it against my cheek.

"get in the back seat" i told him

"what? why?"

"please" he nodded and we both went to the back

i kissed him softly and passionately, continually

after a few minutes i take my shirt off and continue to kiss him but he stops me.

"what are you doing" he asked

"what does it look like i'm doing?" i say as i but my hands under his shirt.

"well, i know but it's weird timing" he said holding my hands.

"Mattia, please" i say setting my head on his.

he looked into my eyes and kissed me again taking his shirt off as well.

he lays me on the seat and kisses down my stomach. he then takes my pants off.

he comes back up to my face and looks at me. i look down at his sweats then back at him.

he softly scoffs then takes them off.

"if you don't want to we don't have to" i say sitting up.

Mattia pulls whatever else i have on, off and takes his boxers off as well and lays me back down the. kisses me.

"i want to"

(A/n: we skippin the nasty nasty because it sounds cringy enough☺️)

this was different, it was...passionate, full of love and want. not just something quick to relive the stress. there was emotion, something i hadn't felt with anyone, even Mattia.

once i stepped out of the car, i took a deep breath and looked at Mattia.

"i- i don't want to do this" i turn and then back at him.

"you've got this" he said holding onto my hand.

"i can't, i want to- I'm so sorry"

i let go of his hand and run from him and the house.

i could hear yelling in the distance as i ran down the sidewalk. i ended up on the street and the muffled voices of the boys filled my ears.

my cheeks were stained with tears, and i just wanted to leave and never look back.

i had my last moments with the one i loved the most, i felt complete and now i could leave.  it was what i had to do.

———————————————————————

okok i knowwww, it's hella early to end it, but it's literally everywhere and i felt like this was a good time to end it.

if you guys want me to do a 3rd book. i'll do it. i'm probably gonna start if right now but if at least 3 people want it i'll post the first part tomorrow. it's going to have better and longer chapters. i'm actually going to take TIMEEE on it so i can be happy with it and you guys will be please

i love all of you for the support and just for everything!