8. Filler

"ha HA, you're a bad bitch gringa" Diah yells as we drive down the freeway. "i didn't know i had it in me D, he had this control over me and now, IM FREE"

"damn right you are, you know what, let's go get fucked up, it's summer and i have connections" i calmed down after hearing that sentence. i looked over at her on her phone texting her boyfriend i'm guessing. 

"i have to get home actually" i look forward and i feel her look at me, "come on girl, let loose"

i think for a second and finally agree. she gave me some directions and we ended up on the "weird side of town".
"alright, wait here i'll be back"

she hops out and goes into a beat up house. some would think i was uncomfortable in this type of neighborhood but this is where my grandmas from and my family lives around here. i'd hang out with my friends till dark. my aunt wanted me out of here, that's why i'm with her now.

"alright let's go" Diah jumps into the car and holds up a fake id. "wow" we drive to a liquor store and she comes out with two bottles of vodka and we drive to a little hidden park to drink

"FUCK"

"what is wrong now" Diah asked, sitting up

"what'd i do, i always do this"
"i've gotta go" i get up and throw my empty bottle on the floor. i unlock my car and get in.

"what do you mean? where" she follows

"get in the car D"

"you can't drive stupid, you just had a whole bottle get out, i'll drive i only had a sip"

i let her drive and i make her drive me to Mattias
"no fucking way, you're not going in" she grabbed my arm.
"let go i have to see him" i jump out the side of the car and run to the house before she gets out of the car.
———————————————————————

i have no ideas at the moment. i'm sorry for this shit🥺