7. Diah

i slam my car door when i get to the mall. i was still pissed so i decided to shop. the place was full but i had to go on. Hollister wasn't that full so i decided to go in and get some jeans, this is where i got most of my jeans.

"honey, those aren't going to do your ass any good" a voice with an accent comes from behind me. i turn to see a tan Latina with hoops and a high ponytail, about my height. "excuse me" i question.

"if i were you i'd shop across the walkway at American Eagle or Levi's, you have no ass" she said looking around at my ass. "do you work here?" i say looking around.

"ha, at this place? hell no, sorry i'm Diah" she puts her hand out and i shake it. "i saw you and i had to help a sister out, you Latina" she began to walk next to me.

"half, well little less then, i'm italian and Irish actually"
"ahh a gringa huh, un poco de italiana" she nudged my shoulder. "si un poco" i laugh

"shit, you know spanish?" we walked out of the store
"my grandma taught me, i'm Allie by the way"

"nice to meet you Allie, so, you looked mad when i went up to you, shitty day?" i hesitated but once we sat down i basically told her my whole story.

she was speechless, "damn girl, Mattia Polibio, what the fuck, and you still don't know where he is now?" "no, he probably has his dick in some nasty, bitch" i slid down in my chair and worried. "well let's go see"

i agree and we get in my car and go to my house to see if he's still there. his car wasn't there so i called him.

"hello" his voice could be heard even though he wasn't on speaker. "where are you" i immediately ask. "uh, Kai's, why?" i was silent for a second.

"okay" i hang up and drive to Kairis. when we pull up Mattias car isn't there. "hello" i call again. "yes Allie" he was annoyed, "i thought you said you were at Kai's?"
"i am Allison"

hmm he used my actual name
bitch

"well i'm at kai's and guess who's not here? oh, you're not"
"are you spying on me or something?"

"seems like i have to, you have plans then you say you're are Kairis and your not, it's sus to me bro" i yell through the phone while Diah silently cheers me on and mouths "you go girl" and smiles

"can you calm down and just chill, i'm not doing anything"
"and what do you mean my that Mattia? huh"

"i'm not fucking cheating! i know that's what you think i'm doing, you're so fucking paranoid" he yelled, actually yelled at me. "you know what, i'm done, we are done" i say and hang up.

"wow, didn't know you'd do that"
Diah laughed and i laughed as well