19. Allie, she's just Allie

i lift my suit case into the scale and thank the lady and i grab my ticket. i go through security quick and walk through the airport with 1 hour left before i go.

all i do is mess up their lives, every since i came back. i needed to leave for good

i go to the starbucks and order something for the ride then pop in my headphone and post something on my account.

@allisoncostilla

@allisoncostilla: going to miss you like crazy luv :(

comments:

diah.doza: already missing you 🥺❣️

alejandrosario: what-

robertgeorges: who's leaving ?

alvaroromero: i thought you were going to fix things?
allisoncostilla: things changed. ily
     user: lmao, runner🤣

mattiapolibio: elemayo

user: she's weird
user: ong. she'll be back like always. lmao

user: you're full of drama. stay in Seattle this time💀

user: you two are beautiful 😍
user: stop lying to her
*comments have been disabled*

Diah was the only one who knew i was leaving.
i shut my phone off and just sat there with my drink, remembering every good thing that had happened here.

mine and Roberts hang outs and stupid arguments.

the group beach trip, jeez, that's was a beautiful mess.

the whole note fiasco.
wow seems like ages ago.

i made a family here when i didn't have one. but then i brought negativity into their lives.

"flight 727 Newark to Seattle is now boarding, please make your way to gate C 30" that was me.

i gather all my stuff and begin to walk quickly since the gate was on the other side.

"yo" i hear a deep voice from behind me. i stop and turn around.

"you serious right now" Mattia said squinting his eyes.

i had no words. i felt light headed. how'd he know i was here. "what" i just said.

"why are you leaving again?" he said taking my backpack from my hand.

"give me that, im going to miss my flight" i coldly say reaching from my bag.

"nah let's go" he starts to walk to the the security again

"Mattia, stop, i'm leaving" he stops and walks towards me to get in my face.

"no the fuck your not." he grabs my arm and leads me to the security.

"excuse me, where is the exit?" the cop points us in the direction of baggage claim. "thank you" she continued to pull me all the way there.

"Mattia please, i don't want to stay here, i want to leave. there's nothing for me here" i say in tears.

"nothing for you? noth- i'm right here. am i nothing to you?" she shouts at me once we stop at the car.

"i left you" i say

"get in the car" he said unlocking it and walking the the drivers side.

"no Mattia, i'm going back in and getting on my plane" i begin to walk away and he grabs me again.

"you left me but i'm not letting you do it again, you aunt doesn't even know you left Allie. why do you always run when things get rough" he asked me and i couldn't answer.

"you don't even know" he said as he scoffed.

i turned and kept walking.

"great, stay the way you are. keep being a runner"

i hear him slam his car door and i held back my tears.

"Ma'am, i'm sorry, you can't enter again, we can contact the airline about you luggage but you'll have to buy another ticket" the man said handing me my old ticket.

"but i- i can't afford another one" i explain

"i'm sorry ma'am" i throw the ticket on the ground and walk back out. i see his car still there so i walk to it and get in.

"you lucky fucking bastard, take me home" i say putting my seatbelt on. as i look forward and cross my arms, Mattia grabs my face and smashes his lips against mine. the move in a synchronized motion.

he pulls back and continues to hold my face, "stop, okay? stop fucking running from me, from your family" my lip quivers from the tears and i lean in once again.

———————————————————————

i didn't revise so imz is very sorry for the typos.
goodnight luvz☺️❣️