4. The encounter

"You can leave me right here, go park" i say getting out of the car. i walk into the grocery store to get snacks for our rooftop sleep over tonight. the isles are full of my favorite snacks. it was one of those trader joe type of grocery stores, cozy. i get on my phone to see what the boys want when i bump into someone and fall.

"shit, sorry" i move my hair out of my face and look up
"Allie?" he questions helping me up

"uhh, no, i am james, uh" i panicked

"Allie, really" he laughs lightly
"hi mar" i nervously say

"how've you're been" i clench my phone from how nervous i was. "i've been okay, you?" i look up at him and say the same.

"i've missed you" he says looking down
the silence was broken from the ring of my phone.

"ha, uh, i've gotta take this, it was good seeing you" i say quickly walking to the next isle and catch my breath.

"hello"

"HURRY THE FUCK UP PENDEJA"

"Rosario fuck off"

i hang up the phone and get everything i need and pay as quick as i could and rush to the car, afraid that Mar was still in the store.

everyone but Mattia and I run the my room with the snacks and some blankets to get on the roof. we were making hot chocolate for everyone.  Mattia comes up and hugs me from behind as i stir the stuff into the big pot.

"i barely day you today" he kissed my cheek.
"yeah, huh" i let out a weak chuckle.

"what's wrong" he turns down the heat of the stove and turns me around. "i, uh, nothing" i turn back around.

"Nugget, you're shaking, obviously something is wrong"
"i, ha" i hope on the counter.  "i saw Mariano at the store today" i grab Mattia's arms and bring him between my legs.

"oh, what'd he say?" he put his hands on my thighs
"he, he said he missed me" this caused him to look down.
"hey, i didn't say it back" i grab his face and look in his eyes.

he looks at me and bring me to the edge of the counter and hugs me. in his embrace, i feel him relax and let out a deep breath. 

"i love you" i say to calm him down.
"i love you too" he kissed me and pulled me off the counter. "alright let's get this mf started" he said grabbing the pot and headed up stairs.
—————————————————-
give me ideas babies☺️💕