16. its broken

"hey Allie" i move my hair out of my face to see Mariano standing in front of me.

| flashback |
"dude, i swear to you, i'm not, okay?" i hold onto Mar's arm to reassure him.

"i know he was your everything, you don't have to lie" he raised his voice a bit.

"I don't love Mattia, I love you !" this was the first time i've said this to him.

"you do?" i was confused.

"yeah..." i was silent after. he then kissed me and picked me up. "I love you too"
| end |

"um, hey"

he smiled at me like none of the bad stuff had happened. it made me a bit happy.

"h-how have you been?" i asked.

"pretty good, how are you? how's everything with Mattia?"

"ha, it's not actually, i ended things" when i said this his eyes lit up. "wow i'm sorry to hear, i have to go but, i'll, i'll text you" he smiled big and walked away. seeing him made me happy if i'm being honest.

"Auntie! i'm home" i yelled while dropping all the stuff on the floor. "good, we need to talk" she came down the stairs holding two empty bottles of liquor. "what is this?" she was pissed. "it's nothing, can you help me put this away?" i began to take everything out of the bags. she raised her eyebrows.

"hm, don't wanna talk? okay then, get out" she said bluntly. i laughed softly, "what?" i asked. "you heard me, go" i threw the bag i had in my hand on the floor, "fine" i walked up stairs to get a few things, including a bottle of something i quickly chugged, as i walked out i threw it on the floor causing it to shatter. "bye" i yelled and slammed the door.
——————————————————————
ideas?
kinda want her to go back with Mar :)
we will see. idk man