12. official

our shouts seemed muffled as they slowly became clearer and clearer. we fight for what? for nothing at all.
there is nothing to save.

"i-i" i catch my breath "i can't anymore" i let a tear fall.
"it's draining, everything i do, did, i'm hurting you" i hold onto my stomach from the pain along with the non stop drops coming from my eyes. "i want to be around you, 24/7 but i can't. we fight and fight and hurt each other " i screamed in agony, doing something i didn't want.

"Allison"

"it's run it's course" i cry more
"it hasn't Allie, it hasn't,we can work through this"

"no we can't, it will continue, i don't want to feel this, this weight" i look up at him
"you will find someone who will give you everything i can't, someone you can control, someone who won't be a problem every second" i calm down a bit.

"i want you, stop trying to end this, we aren't done"
he grabs onto my hands, i quickly pull away.

"good-bye Mattia Polibio" i get on my toes and kiss his cheek. "i'll always love you"

"Allison, don't fucking leave me right now" he yells from the bottom of the steps. i stop and take a deep breath. i turn to see him with balled fists and red, teary eyes.

with that, i shut the door and walk through the house stopping in the kitchen and take a last look at my second home, where memories were made, then leave, shutting the door softly behind me.