10. Just a night out

we walk into the club and the smell of alcohol hits us in the face. Diah drags me to the bar and we immediately start throwing shots down our throats like nothing.

"oh my god, my main ! come on" i yell and drag D to the floor. i move my hips side to side not caring who was watching. this wasn't me but tonight, it was.

Mattia's p.o.v:
"she's acting out, i mean she broke up with me out of no where" i say through the head set.

"go talk to her, it's her birthday, she must be in a good mood" Kairi suggested from the other end

"she's at a club, you didn't see?" Ale said getting up from my couch to show him.

"she's 16, well 17 now but still what the fuck"
"Kai, come pick us up" i said shutting off the system to get ready.

Allie's p.o.v:
"she beat a bitch ass on sight" i sing in D's face. at this point we were getting a ton of attention so we gave them a show. D and i were dancing on each other and laughing.

"dude the bartender has been looking at you for a minute"
D points out as my back is against her

"i mean i'm newly single, i'm goin in dude" i said like "rosa"

i fix my hair and lift my boobs as i walk over there.

"what can i get you" he shoots me a nice smile.

"tequila, something simple"

"i got you" he winks

"so, i've been watching you, watching me" i say tucking a piece of hair behind my ear as i smirk.

"what can i say, you're hot" he smiles again.

hot, hot huh? something i wasn't used to.
it was always pretty, beautiful, gorgeous.

"ha, get someone to cover you, come dance with us" i point at D who then waves.
"maybe we'll leave together" i wink

"a'ight" he smirks and walks away

i walk back towards D thinking about what i just said, regretting it but feeling the need to follow through.

"you invited him over?" she was shocked

"yes i did" i laugh

"ouuu you're gonna get summmm" she raised my hands with her.

"what's up lady's, Jordan" he he picks our hands of and kissed them.

"ouu a gentleman" D shoves me softly
"so, how old are you" she asks

"17, i go to Jones high school, i'm working here on the low  you know" he whispered

"that's why you look familiar?! QB for the football team! i used to go there" D explained
"Allie here, goes to Passaic"

"Allie, cute name" he shoots that nice smile

"no more talking. let's dance" i pull him closer to me and eventually i start grinding on him and he holds my hips.

"damn" he says under his breath and i look back and up smiling at him.

his hands trail up my body. they graze my waist up to my boobs and then to my arms. he picks them up and puts them around his neck then placed his hands on my waist.
he spins me around and i look up at him. we're so close.

"im gonna get another drink" i smile and walk over there

as i was drinking i hear D coming.

"dude! you're just gonna leave you're hot football player out there" she said plopping down next to me.

"i told him we may leave together, i- i don't want to do that, kinda, oh my god i don't know" i say putting my head down.

"it's your birthday, have some fun!" she pulls me back to the floor and we start dancing again. in the middle of the song i ended up with Jordan again.

"D!!!" i was wasted at this point
"Hot Girl Summer !" i tell in her direction.

"i'm on it!"

i see her run to the DJ and request the song and she jumps with excitement

"What's Poppin New Jersey !" the club goes crazy
"we've got a special birthday request from Diah to Allie"
"it's a hot girl summer ladies !"

all the girls in the club scream with excitement. D meets up with us again and me and her go off.

Mattias p.o.v.
"what is this"
the DJ had just yelled Diah and Allie's name.

"Ale, did you know Diah Mendoza was here with her?" i asked

"yah, well i saw her on Diah's story" he answered

"bro" Kai taps my shoulder and points at Allie, who was all up on some guy.

"what the fuck" i ball my fists.

"don't go crazy, you two aren't together" Kai said putting his hand on my shoulder.

we walk over to the bar and just chill, i had to watch her. she was grinding on this dude like a stripper. i couldn't watch it. it was annoying.

"oh shit" i hear a females voice. i turn to see Diahs short ass behind me. when she sees that i've turned, she runs back to Allie, i'm guessing to warn her.

Allie's p.o.v.
"Al, he's here" she points over to the bar and i see Mattia, Alejandro, and Kairi standing there looking at me.

"hm" that's all i said about it. "Jordan? we should leave" i say biting my lip and playing with my hair.

"Alright, let's go" he grabs my hand and begins to lead me to the exit.

i look over at the boys and they just trail me with their eyes. i look straight at Mattia and pretend to suck a dick then laugh. we get to Jordan's car and we zoom off to his house i'm guessing.

"your parents aren't home?" i ask as we walk up to the front door.

"no, they are at some charity event." he unlocks the door and closes it. as soon as he does that i attack him with a kiss and he pulls me in by my waist, tight.

"should we go up to my room" he asked looking down at me.

"definitely" i say, he then leads me up the stairs.

(A/N: i don't want to/ can't write smut, sowwy)
(use your lovely imaginations:) )
———————————————————————

so i wrote this around the time i was watching All American so this is Jordan Baker we are talking about ladies. lmao. anyways, i hope you enjoyed :)

Thank you for 1k reads !💞