9. done

Narration
she goes to the side of his house and slides his window open enough to slip in.  Allie steps in quietly and slips into Mattia's bed wrapping her arms around him to feel long hair in her face. she jumped back in shock as the light was turned on to reveal Mattia with a girl. Allie stood back  watching the girl frantically grab all her clothes.

"i'm so sorry Allison" she said running out of his room

*Allie*
"who, who was that?" i asked with anger filling her eyes. "jenna..." he sat on the edge of the bed.

"you-" i tried speaking but he interrupted me
"you broke up with me, i did nothing wrong"

i sat next to him with nothing to say.
"i fucked up, again"

"i know" Mattia sighed

i look over and up at him
"kiss me" i grab his face and kiss his lips

at first he kissed back but then stopped and told me to stop. "Al i just- yk" i put my head on his chest
"okay your point?" i begin to take my shirt off.

"and you're drunk" i stop and stand. "my birthdays tomorrow, this could be my present" i kiss his lips again
"Allie no, just, just stop" he pushed me off.

"god Mattia, do i disgust you or something, you never want to fuck" i slur my words. "you'll fuck some random bitch but not me, your girlfriend?!"

"i'll just leave since my being here, makes you sick" i pick my shirt off his bed and put it on. i was crying at this point but i still yelled. "you, you are such an asshole" i went back through the window and back to the car.

"thank you D"
i get out of the car and start walking to my door.

"birthday tomorrow right? let me take you to a club" she asked. "uh sure" i then walk into the house and go straight to bed.

*Mattia pov*
i wake up in the morning and immediately call Allie to apologize and just hear her voice.

"hello" her groggy voice came from the other end
"are you okay?" i asked her
"hang overs a bitch, mattia?" she sounded exhausted.
"yes dear?" i answered. "i love you" she said clear as day.
"i love you too" after there was silence and then she hung up. i guess we are officially done.