6. plans

"Mattia please"
i ran after him but i wasn't getting closer.

i gasp for air as i sit up and the sun hits me in the face. i look around and i'm on the roof alone. i fold up all the blankets and head back in. laughter can be heard from the kitchen so that's where i go.

"bro, she's a dead sleeper i swear" one says. "let's carry her out to the backyard and put her in the pool"

"not a good idea, this watch was expensive" i shake my wrist as i walk past them into the bathroom, where Mattia is. i shut the door and look at him.

"why did you leave me on the roof alone" i say locking the door.  "i didn't want to wake you" he was wrapping a towel around his waist.

"don't do that, okay" i walk closer to him and get on my tippy toes to kiss him. "okay, i won't" he sets his arms on my hips and brings me in, tightly.

the kiss was deep. Mattia picked me up and set me on the counter, allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist. his towel fell as i did this.

i look down and raise my eyebrows, "you know" i look back up at him. "we have time" i begin to kiss his neck.

he's hands roam up and down my back then he pulls be back softly. "we don't have time, i made plans" he pulls me off the counter. i say okay and just walk out of the bathroom a little pissed.

"you good Al?" Kai asked when i walk passed them to the stairs. my room was cold from the air coming in, a shiver ran down my spine as i slid down the door behind me.

what a bitch, he wants to make plans without me then, fuck, i have no other friends. i can pretend. i'll go shopping and say i'm going with "Alex"

i run down stairs and grab my keys off the counter.
"you guys can let yourselves out, clean up before you leave though" i say to the boys who are eating, mattia walks out of the bathroom "where're you going?" i look at him then back at the boys. "love y'all" i say shutting the door.

aux ready, mirrors good, a mattia polibio coming towards me

he knocks on my window
"what" i don't roll it down
"babe- ju- open the fucking door" i unlock it and let him speak "where are you going" he leans into the car.

"well you said you had plans so, i have some as well" i don't make eye contact. "with who?" "my friend Alex, we are going to the mall"

he gets in an shuts the door.
"look at me" i ignore. "hello". "why are you mad Al"
he stay silent. "why are you mad about me having plans"

"you didn't invite me, nor did you tell me about it"
"who are you even going with? a girl" i finally look at him
"seriously, i thought you said you'd try, it's been like 8 hours" he had an angry tone

all i do is shrug my shoulders and look down
"okay, just" he pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed
"go do whatever i don't care, i'm not dealing with this"
he got out of the car and slammed my door. this scared me and cause a little tear to drop.

why can't i just try

i drive off and go wherever, i just drove.
—————————————————————

inspiration inspiration I N S P I R A T I O N
i have none😔