15. fuck

my moans fill the room and they're music to his ears

"i'm gonna cum" i say breathily. he ignores me and continue with the same pace with his head between my neck and shoulder.

"jordan! i'm going to cum go faster" he snaps out of it and began to pound into me till the release, he then falls to the side of me and catches his breath.

i lay there looking at the ceiling for a second.

"i think you should get going, i have a lot to do" i get up with  a sheet wrapped around me.

"i was thinking of staying for a bit, maybe hang out with you for a little bit with out you know, having sex" he laughed softly.

"that sounds nice and all but i do have a ton to do." i walk to my closet to change. "alright, i'll see you later" he said after getting dressed then walked out.

i shower and change then walk downstairs. i've been home alone since the second week of summer and was going to be alone for the rest of it. i was getting pretty lonely and only had Diah to hang out with but, she kinda got in trouble. my life has gone to shit honestly.

with this "thing" i've been holding onto and what has been making me this way, i just feel alone at times. i decide to do the grocery shopping so i don't starve.

i was leaning on the cart from being so tired. i was just throwing whatever in the cart when i crash into someone.

"shit i'm sorry" i move my hair out of the way and see...
—————————————————————

sorry this is short like hella but uh, who do you think she saw?