11. morning after

i wake up in an unfamiliar room next to a muscular boy, Jordan i'm guessing. i look under the sheets and see i have nothing on. my clothes were scattered around the room so i quickly put everything back on so i could leave. i quietly close the door and when i turn, a tall blonde lady and i were face to face.

"good morning Allie" she smiled

"Uh, Laura? this is your house?" she was my aunts coworker/best friend

"yes" she laughed, "and Jordan is my son, before you ask"

"ha, wow, what a coincidence, well it was very nice seeing you" i was about to hurry out, "stay for breakfast honey" she offered.

"oh, i can't, due to the uh current circumstances" i say with an awkward smile.

"don't be silly, come, come sit" she grabs my shoulders and leads me to the kitchen.

as i sit there, Jordan comes in from upstairs and says good morning to his mom then spots me sitting in his kitchen with her. he proceeds to sit next to me wide eyed and ask me what i'm doing there.

"i ran into her when i was leaving and she practically forced me into the kitchen. that's my aunts friend" i say referring to his mom

"shit, Kris?" she asked

"yes, but, i'll be out as soon as she leaves the kitchen or somthing"

about an hour goes by and she finally leaves after we all eat. without saying goodbye i leave through the front. i ordered an uber during breakfast so it was already outside.

we get on my street and pull up to my house where Mattia is sitting on the front steps with his head put down in his hands. he looks up when he hears me slam the car door.

"where were you?" he looked tired.

"out, what do you want" i say walking up to him as he stands up.

"come on, get inside you look like a mess" i looked at my phone and it was true. messy hair and smeared mascara.

we got into the house and go up to my room. i immediately get into the shower and change into some comfortable clothes, then sit on my bed and look at Mattia who's sitting on the couch.

"so? where'd you go?" he asked again

"i was out, like i told you" i said

"Allie, come on"

"i don't remember anything Mattia, i remember dancing with a guy, seeing you at the club that's all i remember okay" i slightly raised my voice.

"hey guys" the door slightly opens and it's my aunt.
"Mattia, can i talk to her please? i'll send her over to yours when we are done here" she says

"sure" she said politely as he leaves.

she comes and sits in the edge of my bed.

"you were at the Bakers last night?" she asked.

"yeah" i simply reply shrugging my shoulders.

"with their son?"

"yeah, so?"

"Al, the boys told me you started hanging out with Diah Mendoza and that you're acting out"

"Auntie, i'm fine okay. just let me live" i stand up and walk to my desk and grab my phone and stuff.

"where are you going?"

"Mattia's, you were gonna send me over there right" i then storm out of the room.

when i get outside i remember i left my car at the club last night, this means i have to walk. his house wasn't far but it was hot so it was going to suck.

after about 15 minutes i finally arrive. i knock on the door and he opens it letting me in. we walk down to his room without talking and sit down.

once we sit he starts yelling

"you are dumb Allie, you obviously slept with the guy"

"i did nothing wrong Mattia, nothing at all"

"you have basically been drunk for two days straight Allison" she yells in my face.

"so what" i shrug, "it's summer, we get to have fun" i try calming him down.

"Allie, you're irresponsible and just so DUMB" he gets in my face again.

for an hour all we do is argue and yell at each other and i cry from all the yelling. as expected.