Meeting my Luna

(Alpha Harrison POV)

It was valentine's day and all of the mated couples in my pack (also known as the Sea Moon pack so I dad) I couldn't be in the house anymore so I left. With nothing else to do I listened to my wolf and went into town. The drive was about an hour so I turned on the radio and relaxed as my wolf kept talking about meeting our mat. Our other half causing a sadness to take over because I know that I will never find her, "Don't fucking say that!" Emmanuel my wolf growled at me. I knew that not having his mate was hurting him but it was hurting me to, we were way past age to not have a mate. You are supposed to meet your mate when you turn 16 but me I am 27 so it is not very common for someone to meet their mate when they are my age.

After that thought my wolf just kept growling at me so I shut him out. I couldn't take this feeling so I went to a hole in the wall bar, now that I am in town it is about 5 o'clock at night and I was damn near shaking. After about a few hours and a couple of drinks later I was no longer shaking in frustration. Taking a deep breath I get up ready to leave but I was suddenly hit with the smell if coffee and vanilla and it was absolutely breathtaking. "MATE!" Emmanuel growls as I look up to dee the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen in my like. Her Blueish green hair was tied up in and afro puff, her smile was stunning and so was she, her eyes were chocolate brown her features were afro genic and her skin was brown and only the Goddess above could create someone as beautiful. "Mate is perfect." Emmanuel purred in my head. I paused in my step as I saw her walk towards the bar her eyes meeting mine before she sat at the end seat not that far from me as she pulled out an apple laptop. "Go talk to mate stupid human" Emmanuel screamed at me. Taking a deep breath I walk over and sit next to her suddenly surrounded by her divine scent then her eyes met mine. "Um h-hi I'm uh Har-Harrison." Did I just stutter, girls like her don't take guys that stutter seriously. Her eyes met mine as a small smile took over lips. "Fuck she's perfect. Hopefully she don't reject us for your inability to speak." He was right. "Are you okay?" She asked concern laced in her voice.

Shaking my head I smiled a her, "I'm sorry I just can't seem to logically rap my head around how God made someone so beautiful." Smiling she shake her head, "I'm Athena. And I wouldn't really go that far but thank you." She had a dimple on her left cheek. "Can I sit here if you don't mind?" Smiling she nod her head. She looks back at her laptop and type away.

I order a whiskey on the rocks and she orders some type of strawberry cocktail as she continued to work. Sitting with her made my heart feel like it was about to explode and Emmanuel couldn't stop talking about how beautiful his mate was when I realized something, she's human and what if she doesn't want to be with me an alpha. "C-can I... uh take you out sometime?" She didn't respond, just looking at me slightly shocked. Emanuel whimpered in my head, "Uh I-I mean y-you don't have to if you don't want to." I rubbed the back of my neck rubbing down my waves. Smiling she nod her head befree taking out a piece of paper writing her number on it, "Call me whenever." She smiles looking into my eyes, "Harrison." She bit her lip before putting away her laptop about to pay for her during but I put my card down and paying for her. Shaking her head she told me she could have paid herself before walking away. "Her ass is amazing" Emmanuel growled in my head and my eyes wandered down her body and her ass was amazing. Licking my lips I looked at the time realizing that it was almost midnight.

Shaking my head I walked to my car looking down at her number Taking out my phone I text her before starting up the car and started the car. She didn't text me for a while but when she did text me it read, "Didn't expect you to text me so soon.. Hey!" That message brought a smile to my face. I texted her back asking how her day is going and what she is doing. When She told me she was walking almost home and that she was driving I told her I will call her when I get home. I couldn't wait to hear her voice so as soon as I got on the back roads I was driving way pass the speed limit and got home in record time. When I

pulled up I saw my parents and my Beta Jason on the porch arguing about something. Growling I got out of the car and walked over, "What the fuck is happening" I growled. My Beta looked at me and released a breath, "Your mother was worried about you so here we are. I just wanted to go back to my mate and kid alpha..." His eyes widened in shock realizing his mistake. I am happy for my Beta but I don't really like talking about mates, "Sorry Alpha." He bowed shaking my head I brushed it of. As I talked to my parents I received a message from my Mate. She sent me a picture of her smiling biting her lip slightly, the message read, "Just in case you wanted a picture for my profile." A smile took over my face as my finger went quickly types, "I'll have to send you a picture the. The one you sent will have to do until we get a picture together on our first date." Send.

"Man, are you oka... You found our Luna." He accused with a knowing smile, "What pack is she from?" He asked "I bet she have a high rank though." He smirked. A growl left my lips without my consent at the thought of me being with a she wolf. Athena is absolutely perfect even if she's not a wolf. "Did I say something wrong man?" He asked.

Shaking my head I walked up to my office and clicked on her contact adding the picture and deciding to Facetime her hoping that she she will answer. The phone ring for a while before her face came into view, her hair was now in a puff ball on the top of her head and she looked slightly flustered as she bit her lip. "Hey Athena are you okay? You look kind of... flustered?" Her eyes widened and her lips parted at what I said, "Sorry I was just... Um... exercising?" She was lying I could tell and now that I am looking her she's out of breath and I started thinking about her with another guy. "Oh cool, I just wanted to call and make sure you were still open to going out with me sometime." I was nervous that she would change her mind.

"Of course I was actually just thinking about you." Her face started to redden at her statement "Mate was thinking about us." Emmanuel whispered. "I mean our date!" She exclaimed. Shaking my head I laugh at her outburst, "It's cool I was thinking about you though." She froze at my statement. Before looking away from me, "Cool." She was so adorable, if I knew her a little more I would have taken a picture but I don't want to scare away my Luna.

"How about this Saturday if that is okay with you?" Smiling she nod her head looking at me slightly biting her lip, "Fuck." I whisper., I will most definitely be having wet dreams tonight. Looking away she tell me she's about to shower and she'll call me tomorrow. As soon as she hang up I go to my room to shower getting ready for bed and I can't help but wonder what it will be like to share a shower with my mate. I shampoo my hair and wash up before drying off and going to bed naked like always.