Doctors visit

Athena POV

It's been a few weeks since we made up and he couldn't keep his hands off of me. But ever since I woke up this morning, I had the worst headache so he has been giving me head massages and bringing me tea along with water all day since I don't like medicine. He ended up taking a day off to help me get around since I was feeling really weak. He wanted to call the pack doctor, but I wouldn't let him. Later In the day he had to go handle pack work, so I told him to for.

Pretty soon after he left, I went to run myself a hot Epson salt bath but on my way to the tub the need to vomit overcame me and I made my way to the toilet. I didn't eat anything today accept for a banana, so my vomit came out like water. I felt my eyes water as I started to gag. After we mated Harrison taught me how to mind link even though I only used it once. Not wanting to bother Harrison because he was busy in a meeting, I think I mind linked Rya and Emma.

Pretty soon after I contacted them they were knocking on the door and then came in because I unlocked the door right after I finished throwing up. I was laying in my bed when they walked into the room lightly touching my back.

"Are you okay Luna Hope is here to help because we didn't know what to do." Nodding my head I looked over at Mama Hope. She walked over and put her hand on my forehead.

"Honey you are burning up!" She said before helping me sit up putting her hand to my back. At this point I was starting to sweat, and my eyes were drooping.

"I'm fine I just think my period is coming or something." Shaking her head, she lift me out of the bed.

"I am going t take you to the doctor's office okay?" She stated but it came put more like a question.

I hated the doctor's office in all honesty, I spent a lot of time there while I was going through the foster care system until I ended up living with Hera and her mother. But even after that I had to constantly get checked up by a doctor because Heras' mother is very paranoid. I wasn't afraid of the doctors or anything, but it did cause a lot of anxiety. Shutting my eyes tightly I felt my stomach start to cramp up.

When I opened my eyes Mama Hope, Emma, and Rya gasped. "Your eyes are blue like a deep blue." After she said that I passed out going limp in Mama Hopes arms. I must say this lady is strong maybe because of her werewolf genes.

Harrison POV

I was in a meeting with Alpha Xavier, his beta and my beta going over our alliance. Luna Lisa was going to come but I told her that Athena wasn't feeling well so she went out with the Beta female. We joked and caught up as we went over paper work

"Alpha Luna Athena is at the pack hospital." Rya my Beta female mind linked me. Standing up a look of surprise went over everyone's features.

Quickly responding to Rya I told them that I have to leave. Xavier and the two other men followed after me as I ran out of the pack house and shifted running to the pack doctor which wasn't that far, but I just needed to get there soon.

Running through some trees I shift back into human form and run into the hospital. Following my mates' scent into one of the rooms I see that Athena is in one of the bigger rooms pulling IVs out of her arms like they were nothing. As someone who have been in this hospital plenty of times that shit hurt. The nurses were trying to stop her but when she looked up I was shocked her eyes were blue, there were no whites in her eyes they were completely white.

Letting out a growl all of the nurses let her go as I walked closer to my mate. When her eyes locked with mine, they faded back to brown and a look of pain took over her face.

"Damn that shit hurt." She said looking down at her bleeding arm. Pretty soon after the doctor ran in looking at her arm releasing a deep breath.

"I came to take out the IVs." He said bowing at me and the three other high ranks that was standing behind me. "Can I speak to Alpha Harrison and Luna Athena alone?" She asked causing the other Alpha and two Betas to leave as she closed the door.

Smiling she walk over to the cabinet grabbing some gauze to wrap Athena's arm but strangely it already healed.

"Have you guys had unprotected sex recently?" The doctor asked looking at me and Athena. Nodding my head I growl at him because that was a private question.

"Based on the blood test I can confirm that the Luna is with child. With your permission I would like to do a urine test to confirm ad if so I will be able to know how far along she is in a few weeks."

I felt anger go through our bond looking towards my mate I saw that her eyes are dark blue like the sky during a storm, "I'm right here asshole." She said through clenched teeth. Gasping the doctor bow at her from the power radiating from her. This was much more that of the most powerful Luna. Looking satisfied she stands up and walk towards me wrapping her arms. She was dressed in super short shorts and a sports bra. Releasing a growl I tell the doctor to leave. Looking in the cabinet I grab a hospital gown and wrap it around her body.

"I'll call for another doctor okay baby." Nodding her head I walk into the hall and call Dr. Maya. She came to the room pretty quickly and did the test on Athena confirming what I already assumed, she was pregnant with my child.

"Do that have anything to do with her eyes?" I asked causing a questioning look to take over her face. "When a human is pregnant with a wolf pup the only thing that would change is endurance. That don't have anything to do with her eyes."

Standing up I release a growl, "Than why do her eyes keep flashing blue?" I scream causing the doctor to flinch.

"I don't know Alpha you would have to ask the Elders all I know is that she is in great condition." She said in a pleading voice.

Shaking my head I pick up Athena and carry her to our house since it was close by.

"Why don't you have on a shirt?" She asked rubbing her finger tips across my chest. Shaking my head I told her that I shifted and the only thing that I could find was shorts. She didn't question why I shifted but just laid her head on my shoulder.

"I feel different. I don't know I just feel stronger." She whispered into my chest. Nodding my head I told her that we will talk to the Elders another day. As we walked towards my house I ran into Alpha Xavier and my Beta as his Beta went home.

"Is she okay man?" My Beta and Alpha Xavier asked. I couldn't help the smile that took over my face as I told them the news. These two guys were my best friends.

Athena looked that Emma and my Mom went to the pack house with their mates while Rya went down to help some of the nurses while she was out. Nodding her head she wave at my Beta and Alpha Xavier.

"Don't tell anyone though I would rather be the one to tell everyone myself." Smiling they nod their head. "You guys can come to our place if you would like." That is how we all ended up walking to our house. 

SO THE POWER CAME ON SOME HOURS AGO BUT THE WIFI WAS DOWN. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THE CHAPTER THOUGH.