Kiss and make up

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT SOMETHING THAT I USUALLY WRITE SO BARE WITH ME. I AM NOT USED TO WRITING THIS BUT IT IS IMPORTANT FOR REASONS YOU WLL KNOW NEXT CHAPTER THAT YOU MAY BE ABLE TO GUESS.

Athena POV

Waking up I felt like I was hit by a bus, my whole body feel like I was dropped from two-thousand feet in the air. I tried to sit up but I realized that I was being held down by my very own Alpha Male who was sound asleep as I was practically laying on top of him. Dropping my head onto his shoulder I try to grab his hands to unwrap his arms from around me.

"What the fuck are you doing Athena?" Smiling I sit up now straddling him now that his arms loosened around me. Smiling I crawl off of him and to the bathroom to brush my teeth but when I looked into the mirror, I looked crazy. My face was tear stained and my eyes were red a swollen.

After brushing my teeth I grab a fresh wash rag and wet it with hot water to help with the swelling under my eyes. There was still swelling under my eyes but I decided to leave it hoping the steam takes care of it in the shower.

After a few minutes I heard the bathroom door open but I didn't mind since I knew it was Harrison. He didn't say anything until he opened the shower door and deciding to join my shower.

By the time we finished washing his arms were locked around my waist as my chest was pressed against his. Standing on my tippy toes I pull his face towards mine and press my lips against his. Growling into my mouth he pick my up and my legs wrapped around him as he walked me out of the shower sitting on the sink. Pulling away his lips find my mark causing sparks to run through my spin. His hands gripped my thighs smiling I pulled away from him finding his lips once again wrapping my arms around him pulling hem closer to me.

His erection pushed against my lips as I pulled him closer until his tip was pushing through my opening. Moaning in on swift motion I pulled myself closer to him causing him to enter me fully. Growling he picked my up and pushed me against the wall and had his way with me causing a string of moans to leave my mouth.

Somehow we ended up on the bed while he was on top of me kissing and biting my neck as he slowly made love to me with my legs wrapped around his waist. One thing I will always know is that whenever I was with him sexually or not, I always felt good. I had like three orgasm already, but he was still going. I felt that heat take over my body as I threw my head back and had another mind-blowing orgasm and he followed close behind as my legs tightened around him.

Taking a deep breath, I looked into his eyes and pecked his lips, "I love you." Smiling he said he loved me to as he pulled out. Sitting up I limped to the bathroom going to the bathroom and washing up. While I was washing up I realized that there is a very high possibility that I may be pregnant.

When I came out of the bathroom I saw that he had changed the sheet and looks as though he went to the other bathroom to wash up and change. 

SORRY THE CHAPTER IS SUPER SHORT 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️