Pain

Harrison POV

After the situation I sent everyone home accept for Hera and if she was here so was Stephan. I spoke to Elders from the wisest packs but nobody knew anything.

Athena was very quiet though like she was in a trance, and I could understand why. Something within her was changing and she also have a baby on the way.

"Athena, baby are you okay?" Her eyes shot up as she nodded her head before saying that she was going to bed. She showed Hera and Stephan the guest bed rooms before I carried her up to ours. My baby was exhausted and that was understandable.

Athena POV 6 months later

I was at a pack meeting with Harrison even though if it was up to him I would be on house arrest for my "safety." Our pack meetings was different then most packs or so I have been told. Ours was like a family cookout and to say that I was eating a lot would be an understatement. I was informed that as Luna I had to eat first and him second, then the Beta couple, then Gamma couple and then the Zeta and his mate which was Stephan and Hera. 

My eyes haven't been shifting ever since that day and everything have been pretty normal even though Harrison still question it.

In the middle of the meeting we were talking about the protection of the pack and the change of training for the younger kids. I was about to say something when a scream left my mouth as I felt a shift in my stomach. This was not like the usual kicks looking down at my stomach I saw it moving around as I felt a warm liquid run through my sweats. A sob left my lip as I looked at Harrison who was asking what was wrong as he squatted in front of my.

Looking at my lap I saw that my water had broke or at least I think it was. Taking a deep breath Harrison followed where I was looking before calling for Doctor Maya who was at the meeting.

Everyone was panicking but I was in a lot of pain. "What is happening?" I asked but it came out as a cry. Touching my stomach a look of shock took over her face because of the way the baby was moving.

"We have to get you to the hospital... NOW! The fastest way is probably for you to run her I call some nurses and I will be right behind you." Nodding his head Harrison pick me up and start to run.