Alora Hope Young

Harrison POV

five years later

"I am never getting pregnancy by you again Harrison!" Athena screamed pushing out another baby. Since we got back together it seems like she was pregnant at least once a year. Right now she was pushing out our sixth baby who just happened to be our only girl.

Athena eyes were shining blue as she gripped my hand pushing out my baby girl. A string of curses flew out of her mouth until our baby girl was finally in this world.

"Would you like to cut the umbilical cord Alpha?" Doctor Maya asked passing me the scissors. Smiling I walk around and cut the cord that connected my wife to my child. I remember when we got married. She was pregnant with our third son Loyal. She looked stunning that night in a small church in clearing just us and our closest friends along with my parents and the women that took care of Athena which is Hera mother.

After we wiped her off I placed her in Athena's arms. Athena's eyes were still blue as she held our little baby.

"Alora Hope Young?" She asked. The question was directed towards me but she didn't dare let her eyes wonder from our little angel. Smiling I ran my hand up and down my mates back.

"That's a beautiful name." I whipered as nurses came in with another bed to transfer Athena on since this bed was messy with after birth. Smiling she place Alora in my arms and limped to the bathroom to wash off since the boys were coming soon to meet their little sister. We now had six kids all six and under and Athena was an amazing mother.

She was in the bathroom for like ten minutes when she came out in some joggers and a t-shirt. She sat on the new bed and reached back for the baby. It seems like the more she got in touch with her goddess side the more she can handle and even though giving birth was like everyone else's she got over the pain quickly.

"MOMMY! DADDY!" We heard our sons running into the room while Hera carried Empathy and Air since they were only two and couldn't run as fast as their brothers. Smiling Athena sat up looking at all five of our boys Andreas, Crown, Loyal, Empathy and Air and now what should be our last Alora.

"What's her name Mommy?" Andreas asked looking up at his little sister who was being held by his mother.

Smiling looking down at the angel in her arms, "Her name is Alora Hope Young." She said leaning down so the boys can see her.