Rouge

Athena POV

I have been with Harrison for about twenty-four years. Ever since we marked and mated I started to become more powerful and when I learned to control it I continued to have dreams that taught me about who I am and what I control. I found out that I have complete control the wisdom of the world and the act of war and the power to end a war when it get to bad. Something else that I learned is that me and Harrison will no longer age and when our children meet their mate they will no longer age. With that being said I will be twenty-four years of age for the rest of my life so even though I am technically forty-four with my forty-seven year old mate/husband.

"Mom can you tell Andreas to leave me alone." Alora whined distracting me from my train of thought while I was in the kitchen finishing up dinner.

Glancing over at my sixteen-year-old who was leaning against the island while I heard a laughing Andreas in the background.

"What did he do now Alora?" I asked placing the seasoned tossed in olive oil vegetables into the oven. I heard Andreas running into the kitchen.

"I didn't do anything mom she's just being over dramatic!" He said waving his hands around being completely over dramatic.

"I wasn't talking to you Andreas I was talking to Alora. So as I was saying what did Andreas do Alora?" I heard Andreas mumble under his breath.

"I was talking to Keith, my history partner about our presentation and when we can meet up to do it Andreas came in and took my phone and hung up the phone. Now he won't give it back." She said rolling her eyes at her brother.

Andreas looked up at me shaking his head, "Mom I told her she wasn't allowed to give boys her number" he said growling at Alora. Funny thing is that as soon as he said that Harrison walked into the house.

"Who is she giving her number to?" He nearly growled walking into the kitchen his eyes automatically found Alora who was looking at me begging for help with her eyes.

"Harrison go shower you smell like trees and sweat." I said rolling my eyes. Smiling he ignored me and wrapped his arms around me kissing my cheek. I heard the door open as the rest of my boys walk through the door also smelling like sweat.

"Is dinner almost done?" Empathy asked walking into the room coming from his training with his God Father who Jason the Beta pack.

All of my kids had different training but Andreas was always more focused on training and helping his father with pack work since he was the next alpha. Everyone else train with Harrison or Jason but Andreas insisted on having Stephan training him since he was the best warrior.

"I just put the vegetables in the oven and pasta is done." I said responding to his question as Crown, Loyal, and Air trailed into the kitchen sitting at the bar like seating where we usually talk about whatever.

"So we're just not going to talk about how Alora is just gave her number to some guy?" Andreas asked looking at Alora his protective side peaking slightly.

"SHUT UP!" She yelled at him her eyes flashing blue and grey like they do when she feel really intense emotions.

"No I said that you can't talk to boys, because they are all assholes." He said calmly his eyes shifting at the tone of her voice.

"Andreas keep playing with me and I will not hesitate to beat you." I said my eyes flashing at him. I was a pretty good fighter considering I grew up in self-defense classes after what happened to me when I was younger and Harrison forced me to train with the pack for a few years.

He apologized to me and Air just skipped over the conversation talking about the family trip that we were planning.

"I'm with Andreas on this why are you giving boys your number?" Harrison said looking at our teenager.

"We are just doing our project dad." She said rolling her eyes. Harrison glared at her before turning his attention to me as the timer went off and I took dinner out of the oven.

2 months later

Harrison POV

"Alpha and Future Alpha there is someone on the east end of the territory I don't think it's a threat but you should check it out!" I heard one of the warriors call through the mind link causing me and Andreas to shoot out of our seats and run out of the pack house shifting running to the east end of the territory. I got there first growling at the intruder walking towards her causing her to back into a tree

"Who the hell are you?" I growl out stalking towards her. I never killed rouges unless absolutely necessary but they did get my more aggressive side.

Andreas ran up right behind me shifting standing in front of the girl, "Dad stop." He growled at me looking back at the girl.

Andreas POV

"MINE!" I growled looking my mate up and down to see that her clothes were torn as she tried to back away from me.

Her eyes were beautiful but I can see in them that she is afraid of me. Looking back I see the warrior and my father watched us with trained eyes.

"Can you guys give us a minute?" I asked looking back at my mate in front of me. Nodding their head the both walked away, I waited about ten minutes until I couldn't smell or hear them.