Birthday boy

Harrison POV

It's been two months since Athena decided that we should take a break and I have been going insane without having Athena near me. I have been doing everything in my power to keep it together but it seems like every time I see her walk away from me it just hurts. Right now we were in the pack house decorating for Andreas, Athena was on the other side of the ball room area laughing and giggling with My Beta Jason, Hera, Eva, Rya, Emma and my mother.

"Everything okay son?" My dad asked while we were decorating some things. I almost missed what he asked because I can't seem to take my eyes off of my mate.

"Me and Athena have been taking a break for the past two months ever since she was in the hospital. Something happened to my wolf after she had the baby and I was kinda mean to her about it. The first time that she was in the hospital I didn't hit her but I sorta pushed her a bit. The second time she went back to the hospital which wasn't that long after the first time she told me that she needed time. I just think that I have to respect her wishes if I want things to get better." My father looked upset with me about that.

"What do you mean something happened to your wolf?" He growled. His posture was defensive as he looked around to see if anyone was listening.

"I couldn't feel him, but I feel like I should tell you that I..." Glancing around stepping closer to him, "The Moon Goddess she told me that me and Athena had to go through this so she can reach her destiny." Nodding his head he looked over at Athena.

"All hope is not lost son, she still loves you." He whispered before walking away. Glancing over at Athena to see her looking over at me.

She still looked beautiful but I could tell that she lost weight, shaking my head I grabbed a bottle of water and a bag of chips for her. I know she saw me because her posture stiffened, I heard her heart beat speed up.

It seem like time slowed down when her eyes locked with mine. She didn't have to say anything and her face stayed impassive but her body halfway faced me and her eyes held love. Hera eyes held a glare but she just walked away leaving Athena alone. Smiling I stop in front of Athena and give her the chips and water that I grabbed for her.

The chips are Lays Plain because they are her favorite. She grabbed the snack from my hands taking a swig of the water. Her eyes found mine once again, "Thank you Alpha Harrison." She whispered causing a growl to slip from my lips at the title.

"Don't call me that Athena." Smiling she just shake her head looking into my eyes. I watched as they flashed between the blue and brown. She knew that she never had to call me that even if she decided that she never want to be with me. Biting her lip she looked around.

"We should get changed and go get Andreas from Stephan since it looks like everything is all set." She said grabbing my hand pulling me out of the ball room and upstairs.

"I actually chose something really cute for you to wear it's in my room." Nodding my head I followed her into the room she have been staying in for two months. The room smelled of her and our son.

She looked super excited and cute walking into her closet pulling out some black jeans and a white shirt that said, "I'M THE BIRTHDAY BOY DADDY!" in bold cursive letter. Honestly it wasn't really my color or smile but Athena was really excited about it so I just smiled and gave her a small hug for the gift.

"Do you want to see what I am wearing?" She asked nearly jumping out of her sneakers. Smiling I just nod my head as she disappeared back into her closet pulling out a white t-shirt shirt that read "I'M THE BIRTHDAY BOY MOMMY!" Smiling she held it against her body.

"If you want you can change in the bathroom." Nodding my head, I grab the outfit and went into the bathroom and changed quickly. Walking back into the bedroom I saw a very sexy Athena dressed in black glace undergarments applying her eyeliner since she is not a big makeup fan.

I couldn't help but to let my eyes wonder down her body. She was so fucking, "Harrison stop being a perv." She yelled interrupting my thought grabbing her dress throwing it on before outing on some red lip stick.

Shaking my head, I grab her shoes and socks that was on her night stand and slide them on her feet while she sat on the bed a knock echoed through the room and I could smell Stephan on the other side of the door.

"Come in Steph!" Athena called through the room. Stephan came in holding Andreas. I guess it was almost time.

"Luna, Alpha it is almost four the time that..." Stephan said but I cut him off.

"Andreas was born I know we're ready I just need to put on my shoes." I said reaching for the baby. It is custom for the first and 16th birthday to start at the time of birth. Nodding his head, he walked out of the room.

"I got the perfect shoes for you." Athena said pulling out some white sneakers putting on some socks I slide on the shoes putting the baby down. In this time Andreas have been trying to walk and have been crawling more and faster so we have to keep an eye on him.

Athena went in her closet and pulled out a cute one piece for Andreas that read "BIRTHDAY BOY!" matched with black shoes. "Don't he look so cute?" She asked holding him. Nodding my head, I look her up and down, she looks hot.

"We have to go come on. When we go in do you want to hold him, or do you want me to." She asked looking up at me. Smiling I wrap my arm around her pulling her to the ball room.

"You can hold him, and I will hold you like this. A united front you know." Smiling she nod her head and adjust Andreas, so he was in the middle of us as we walked into the ball room where the whole pack was and Alpha Xavier and his Luna along with his Beta.

Athena POV

The night went by in slow motion as we talked to everyone here to wish Andreas happy birthday. My eyes kept finding Harrison thinking that maybe I should let go because I miss him. During the time that we were separated I can tell that he had changed but I couldn't afford to hurt anymore.