Luna Ceremony

Athena POV

It was the night of the Luna Ceremony and I was beyond nervous. From what I was told this was like a wedding for Alphas. My heart was beating a million miles per second and my hair just was not doing as told. Hera made my dress since she is the best fashion designer in the city and because of that Harrison let me tell her about the whole wolf thing since he knew that she was my best friend.

Finally finishing my hair, I sat down and let Hera handle my beat. "I can't believe that I am doing your make up for a wolf event. Shit I can't believe I am attending myself." Hera whispered. She was already ready dressed in a flowing black dress matched with some cute wedges. Her make-up had a natural look and I was going for something completely different with a more dramatic eye. Smiling I agree with her not even a year ago I was living the life of an established writer and now I was starting a new life as a Luna.

Pretty soon I was being spun around seeing that my make-up is done. Smiling I fixed my hair a little before looking at the time. All I had to do was put on my dress as I had ten minutes before I had to go out. Smiling I put the lipstick in my clutch just in case along with my phone and my cute little notebook just in case I got inspired.

Hera helped me into my dress and my shoes before making sure that I looked perfect. Pretty soon some girl told me to come down in two minutes and told Hera to come down. Smiling in the mirror I look at the cock and see that the time have passed. Looking into the mirror one more time looking over the dress which was absolutely perfect. It was a white dress with a high slit followed by yellow flowers with sheer sleeves matched with gold heels and clutch. My ear rings were gold with yellow corsage and so was the bracelet that I was wearing. Smiling I walked out of the room that we have in the pack house to the back yard under the moon.

Everyone was seated when Hera came and hooked arms with me. "I will be giving you away tonight since your family couldn't be here." She whispered in my ear. Smiling I looked around to see that the whole pack was her along with the high ranks from other packs. Smiling we walked down the aisle to the music playing on the piano when we got to the end Harrison grabbed my hand smiling at me.

"You look stunning my perfect mate." The old Alpha and Luna stood behind us. The Alpha behind him and the Luna behind me. The Elder of the pack spoke which I fund out was Harrison Great grandfather who was almost 100 years old the founder of the Sea Moon Pack. Smiling at Harrison we continue with the ceremony and to be honest I blanked out for the most of it looking into the eyes of the love of my life.

"Do you Athena Destiny do you promise to love, protect and cherish the Sea Moon Pack?" He asked

smiling I nod my head and said, "I promise to love, protect and cherish the Sea Moon Pack." Causing howls of happiness to take over the field.

He then look at Harrison, "Do you promise to stand by your Luna, to protect and cherish her every step of the way?"

Looking at me Harrison responded, "I promise to stand by my Luna, to protect and cherish her every step of the way." Smiling he give me a quick wink.

"Do you Luna Hope approve of Luna Athena and truly believe that she can protect this pack with everything that she have." The Elder asked.

Smiling Mama Hope said, "I approve of Luna Athena and truly believe that she can protect this pack with everything that she have.

I felt a surge of power transfer into my body from hers.

Looking between both of us the Elder said, "Since Alpha Harrison is already Alpha you may kiss your Luna." Smiling he grabbed my face pressing his lips against mine and I will never forget how soft his lips are.