Emmanuel

Harrison POV

The air in the car was heavy as the smell of her tears filled the car. I am completely aware that I have been an asshole towards her but it was like something was physically keeping me from holding her and being her mate. She carried my pup and I am being an asshole.

On top of that Emmanuel have been doormat for a while so he haven't been there to tell me that I am being stupid. I wanted to apologize but I couldn't and I didn't know why. Ever since I spoke to the Goddess it was like a force would take over me.

Taking a breath I look over to see my mate crying into her hands. It hurt me to see her crying and I wanted nothing more than to comfort and hold her but I knew she didn't want to be close to me.

It was hard not to choke on the smell of her tears. I wanted to pull over and tell her how sorry I was but something inside of me wouldn't let me. So I kept driving glancing over in her direction.

"Emmanuel?" I yelled into my mind waiting for him to respond but he didn't he was asleep but I know when he wake up he is going to hate me when he come back.

Pulling in front of the pack house Athena got out before I could fully park, taking out the key I follow behind her to hear her talking to Hera.

"Just give me my baby." She whispered, "I don't think I can do this Hera, I thought that when I decided to stay, I would never feel this way again."

Athena POV

"Honey I know that you have been here before, but give him a chance Athena. What happened anyways?" She asked still holding Andreas.

"I ran into David from New York while I was sitting on the porch of the Pancake house, I was talking to David for a while before Harrison even realized that I left out and they got well he got into a fight with David. After that he literally threw me in the car. I want to give him a chance to be the guy that always make me smile and forget everything. I have been in relationships like this Hera and I can't... not again."

Placing a hand on my shoulder Hera started to say something when I started to feel dizzy and everything went silent and the only thing I could hear was ringing in my ear before everything went black.

Harrison POV
To hear her talk like that hurt me to know that I brought up her past and how I wasn't no better than the men in her past and maybe she was right. I couldn't control myself so maybe that makes me a monster.

As Hera was about to respond Athena dropped to the ground laying on her back. She didn't pass out because her eyes were still open but now, they were piercing blue. When she hit the floor, I felt Emmanuel jolt awake running to his mate taking over my body.

Emmanuel POV

Pulling free from the chains of Harrison mind I ran over to my mate picking her up off the ground. Sparks flew though my body as a growl slipped through my lips towards Hera.

"What did you do?" I said holding Athena to my chest. Hera just shook her head and Andreas started to cry at the force of my voice. Looking down I saw that Athena was still in that trance.

"Can you watch Andreas for a little bit." I said trying to calm down for my baby. Nodding her head she took him up to his room in the pack house glancing back at me.

Running out the door through the woods I carry my mate closer to my chest. I was running so fast that I never felt my feet touch the ground and in seconds I was pushing though the hospital doors.

"DOCTOR MAYA, WHERE IS DOCTOR MAYA?" I screamed through the hospital. Nurses and doctors tried to help but none of them were touching my mate.

"Alpha what is wrong with the Luna?" Doctor Maya said walking towards us but when she saw her eyes a gasp left her lips. She told me to follow her to a room, so I did sitting her on the bed.

"Alpha Emmanuel do you mind telling me what happened?" She asked so I told her everything that happened. Leaving out the part about something locking me away in Harrison mind and changing his personality toward his mate. That is something that should only be disused with higher ups in a pack.

She took blood test and did a physical checkup but all that proved was that nothing was wrong.

Now it was just me and her. She didn't blink she just stared into space. Holding her hand a light filled the room to show the Moon Goddess. She didn't say anything but smile at Athena.

"Everything that happened was supposed to happen Alpha Emmanuel. I am sorry that it included altering some things in your mateship but I had to but her in a position where she was completely overthinking." Nodding my head I look at my mate holding her hand.

"When she wake up she will have grown into who she is. Completely Athena more of the girl that you fell in love with. She will be waking up shortly so I'm going to go. I'll be back when she is accustomed." She said before leaving in a bright light.

Looking over at Athena I saw that her eyes faded back to brown as a groan left her lips. "My fucking head hurt." She said sitting up. Glancing in my direction rolling her eyes.

"I'm staying at the pack house tonight." She said throwing her legs over the end of the bed. "What Harrison couldn't me after what he did?" She said as a bitter laugh left her lips.

"It's not like that Athena just give me a chance to make it up to you." I pleaded begging almost. Her eyes are set in a glare while she just shook her head at me. I felt all of her pain through the mate bond and I felt it, the pain that she have been feeling for months was only getting stronger.